on 29 March 2014
To be honest I thought for the price of this it wouldn't be the best quality....how wrong could I be!! Great product and the quality was really good too. Lots of people have looked shocked when I told them how much it cost as they paid a lot more for a cheaper looking product. Fits my iPad brilliantly and keeps it safe. The 360 Revolving part is a great idea too.
on 1 February 2014
Such a great looking case that has two different settings the iPad can sit at it can also turn so you can look at the screen vertically or horizontally.Its brilliant!!!
on 12 January 2014
Great product very snug fit and protected from all sides when closed, the swivel movement is smooth responsive . It also makes you feel you have all of your pad in sight unlike the windowed type that covers the Ipad edge all in all for the price and service this is a great ipad cover.
on 2 April 2014
An amazing price for this IPad Cover, it looks great and my IPad stands upright really well. I chose the Retro Union Jack design. 100%
on 18 June 2014
Nice looking cover,but my ipad2 kept sliding out.Had to use double sided stickers to hold it in place,my grandson wanted one for his but I'm afraid he would end up breaking his tablet if he had one as children are not as careful as adults.
I have wanted one of these covers for ages and finally found what I was looking for. Looks great and does the job it's meant to do.
on 12 June 2014
A really great case, protects my ipad brilliantly and I'm able to stand it up which is really helpful. Great quality.
on 10 May 2014
For the price this covers your iPad nicely ,it's not ostentatious but looks good even tho it's distressed. When you consider what they ask at an apple store this is a real bargain.
on 1 May 2014
This product is great. Just what I was looking for. Low cost. And great condition. Would 100% recommend it. Thanks guys.
on 4 September 2014
Saw this case in our local shopping centre for £17.99 and thought we;d check to see if e could get it cheaper. Erm, yes! It was delivered in 3 working days and is exactly the same as the one we'd looked at. Perfect!