5.0 out of 5 stars Happy runner!
Published 9 months ago by E. Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars I had trusted that these trainers would be wide fitting ...
I had trusted that these trainers would be wide fitting as advertised but alas there are not. Thus having to return them at my own expense. I am having difficulty in finding wide trainers and will certain not risk online footwear again.
Published 1 month ago by consumer

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy runner!, 16 April 2014
E. Martin (USA) - See all my reviews
I discovered Brooks adrenaline about a year ago and am as delighted with these as with my previous ones. My feet resemble flippers so getting large wide shoes that support and cushion without being squishy is very difficult. These are the best. The most important thing about them is that you can forget about your feet when out for a long run. The laces don't come undone. They don't rub and my aches and pains are minimised. I would say they run true to size. The pink colour is a good change as the wide fitting ones usually come in blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying even at full price!, 29 May 2014
I have been running for the last 10 years on and off! Off normally due to recurrent injuries! I have now got a place in the great north run so thought I would get my gait assessed and invest in a recommended pair of running trainers! I paid full price but they were worth every penny! I am currently running over 20k per week with no strains or pains! Fantastic shoes which have sorted out my over pronation.

2.0 out of 5 stars I had trusted that these trainers would be wide fitting ..., 26 Dec. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 May 2014
Advertised as E fitting and came as a D fitting. They are ok as they are reasonably comfortable. Will see now how long they last with my wider than average feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it but.., 3 Dec. 2014
Ok this is the second pair of Adrenaline GTS i have bought this year, the first pair in June. Well they only lasted me 5 month the tops totally disintegrated, I live in Spain so its not that they were constantly getting wet. But I do wear them almost every day walking from 2/4 hours. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable trainer I have ever worn and even though they are quite pricey and for me, I would have liked them to last longer. I would still recommend them to anyone buying new trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, 2 July 2014
I knew that Brooks make very good shoes...This running shoes are very light and comfortable...so they are excellent for walking and running...

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!!!, 12 Nov. 2014
Fantastic pair of trainers. My 6th pair of brooks. They get better each time. Couldn't run without them. Great colour!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
Love Brooks shoes, unfortunately misjudged sizing and too narrow for me. Arrived promptly, can recommend seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 21 Dec. 2014
Perfect fit. Make running on roads much more fun, usually only like cross country.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
Great trainers. Perfect for wonky feet.