5.0 out of 5 stars Typically great Adrenaline
Published 11 months ago by Daniel Lund

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but uppers are disintegrating.
Published 3 months ago by R. Reeve

5.0 out of 5 stars Typically great Adrenaline, 22 Feb. 2014
I moved to Adrenaline 5 years ago after a series of running injuries and have been basically injury free since. I do between 40-60k per week and get through one pair per year. Each version gets a slight improvement but never moves too far away from the basic principles that make this a great shoe - structured but fluid ride, and comfortable fit. This new version 14 looks better and, after about 50k, seems to have a bit more feel through the midsole.

I would not run in any other shoe and recommend it to anyone with running injury concerns.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems with new model, 15 Jun. 2014
I've owned Adrenalines since 2004. Wore this new GTS 14 today. 25km straight out of the box, perfect sizing, no issues. Felt slightly different underfoot. Looks cool too!

Note: The width here is recorded as "F". What's that? It's a "D" - standard width.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but uppers are disintegrating., 3 Oct. 2014
R. Reeve (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
These were recommended by my local running shop and initially I found them fine. But after 10 months of very light wear (less really as I've only worn them intermittently) I've noticed several holes appearing in the mesh material of the uppers of both feet (one where my toe wore through the material, but others for no apparent reason) and the uppers have started to look a bit fragile generally. Soles are hardly worn so it seems odd that the uppers are disintegrating. I would expect a Brooks shoe to be a lot more robust. I've never had a shoe wear like this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me - slightly overpronated, high arch gait, 18 Aug. 2014
Great trainers. I run loads - on roads but mainly on wood dirt tracks and heathland.
Only 4 stars for the simple reason that I need a new pair every 6 months as the inner soles go flat and the base grip wears down. Having said that, I have not compared against other trainers as im on my 5th pair of these - never had a blister and all previous back twinges and leg muscle strains vanished the minute I got in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive Trainers, 31 Dec. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I decided to buy these running shoes based upon the recommendation of my cousin who does a number of triathlete and other outdoor running events each year.

I was always led to be believe that you needed to pay at least £125+ for a decent pair of running shoes and was very hesitant about buying these at first.

When the product arrived and I assessed its quality and design I was pleasantly surprised as it had exceeded my expectations given the price point. I'm a size 10 and found that the 10 fitted very well indeed and there was enough length and width for my feet. In use I found them to be very comfortable indeed on 3-5 mile runs and they provided a good amount of grip on various surfaces.

Admittedly I'm only a casual runner and for me these are all I need. I believe that they offer very good value for money given the price point and I would therefore recommend them.

You can also get them in a wider foot version:Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 14 Wide Running Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Adrenaline 14 for wide feet. (Walking), 7 Jan. 2015
I haven't started running yet. Review is based on walking. I got fitted in Sweatshop and was delighted to find a shoe that fits perfectly and is comfortable. First time in my middle aged life! I learned that Brooks is a brand suitable for feet a bit wider than the male standard D width, as Brooks come up slightly bigger than other brands. I'm still a bit wider but I don't feel I'm stretching the shoes, they are just perfect. I guess there is good adaptable support all over the trainer. All other trainers put pressure on the top of my foot but there is an absence of that, and other annoyances with this trainer. For example, no slippage or rubbing on heel, no squeezing or rubbing toes. These are made for moderate over pronation I was told. In Sweatshop I learned I have low arch and am slight to moderate O.P. In the Adrenaline 14 I feel the arch support without pinching or discomfort- another problem I found with other trainers I tried on. The Brooks Adrenalines are suitable for heavy people. Go to a running shop for expert fitting.

Interesting info here; http://runrepeat.com/brooks-adrenaline-gts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Ravenna 4, move aside...., 19 Sept. 2014
I've just done 18 miles on these straight out of the box. I've been using the R4's and they've been causing quite a bit if ankle pain even though they're supposed to correct over pronation. These bad boys did the job no bother. Much less pAin (but can 18 miles be pain free?), and I could immediately feel more support, cushioning, comfort and spring. The R4's had only done 300 miles or so, so they weren't pants because they were over used, they were just pants in comparison. I'm very pleased and impressed, and they are also quite stylish. I might wear them to the races next week... With a suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good evolution of the Adrenaline running shoe, 8 Oct. 2014
Mr. S. J. Clark (Market Harborough, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a bit dubious about the black on black with black trim, but it actually works really well. Quite why running shoes have to be in such awful colour schemes is beyond me. They are a fairly low cut but once the laces are sorted out they do up really well. I over-pronate badly on my right foot with a heavy heel strike: not in these. Remains to be seen how durable they are. I had the 2013 version and the sole wore down quite quickly and a small hole wore through in a toe box. But they did a lot of miles. I walk more than run and they seem fine so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, 8 Jan. 2015
Second pair of these, bought the GTS13 last year and like those they were comfortable from the first wear. Was about 17st when I bought the 13's and they lasted well and took me through a good few hundred miles of treadmill & road training as well as 2 half marathons. Still use them for running on the roads now and again.

I've only used the GTS14 for about 60miles of running so far but am in no doubt they will last as well as the older ones have.

5.0 out of 5 stars No surprises!, 29 Dec. 2014
I suffered periodically with knee pain over the years but didn't want to give up running. a few years back I was recommended Brooks, Vapour 7s at the time, and miraculously the knee pains disappeared and I was able to build up to eventually running marathons. So for me its been Brooks running shoes ever since - I need to stick to something I know. So a couple of days ago I went out for my first run in new Adrenaline GTS 14s. And this is important for me - no surprises. The ride was exactly I expected. The right balance of cushioning and support that I am used to. So I don't have to concern myself with my running shoes and I can just enjoy(?!) each run. Would have no hesitation recommending.