5.0 out of 5 stars Typically great Adrenaline
Published 4 months ago by Daniel Lund

1.0 out of 5 stars Why do they have to fiddle with things...? Why?
I have used GTS12s since they came out, and I was sold my first pair after being fitted for them. I love them, they support just right, almost no injuries. I have run Marathons in them, do 25 miles training a week in them, no problem.

Now I find the GTS12 is unavailable, so I tried some GTS14s. On the face of it, they seem similar. More padding here and...
Published 4 months ago by Vlad

5.0 out of 5 stars Typically great Adrenaline, 22 Feb 2014
I moved to Adrenaline 5 years ago after a series of running injuries and have been basically injury free since. I do between 40-60k per week and get through one pair per year. Each version gets a slight improvement but never moves too far away from the basic principles that make this a great shoe - structured but fluid ride, and comfortable fit. This new version 14 looks better and, after about 50k, seems to have a bit more feel through the midsole.

I would not run in any other shoe and recommend it to anyone with running injury concerns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon, 8 July 2014
Bought for Marathon for my husband to replace ones he ran in last year. He says they are great and wouldn't run in anything else

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice supportive shoe., 1 July 2014
Mr. Dj Barratt "dare99" (Bantu) - See all my reviews
Good support, knocked 25 seconds off my PB the first time I wore them.

A little tighter (width) than my previous pair (Adrenaline 2012).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as ever, 30 Jun 2014
I heard the 14 had problems from my local running store. I can't find any. Used these since edition 10 and just keep buying them year in year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Adrenaline, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes (Apparel)
Usually have Brooks beast but tried adrenaline this time, still great support and very comfortable, will buy adrenaline from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems with new model, 15 Jun 2014
I've owned Adrenalines since 2004. Wore this new GTS 14 today. 25km straight out of the box, perfect sizing, no issues. Felt slightly different underfoot. Looks cool too!

Note: The width here is recorded as "F". What's that? It's a "D" - standard width.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe, 8 Jun 2014
If you are considering a shoe for moderate over pronation then this is the shoe for you. Great service all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent running shoes, 3 Jun 2014
Is my first pair of brooks trainers and are excellent, very good stability, very well made it, comfortable, and very good support to you feet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Support, 15 May 2014
These are great running shoes but like all the other Brooks shoes I've had (which is 4 pairs) after a couple of hundred miles they require a stitch or two to hold the toe together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 8 April 2014
Tried these on in a shop fit really nicely, great for my over pronating feet! Best price I've found anywhere online and in shops