4.0 out of 5 stars Look like great shoes.
However, the F in the drop down size menu does not mean these are a wide fitting - they are the standard width. I had to send mine back.
Published 15 months ago by Gloop

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Info
Can anyone tell me what the F stands for in the sizing drop down block, I normally wear a size 10,5. Can't see that as being for a female? Brooks Mens Glycerin 11 Running Shoes
Published 17 months ago by w m fisher

4.0 out of 5 stars Look like great shoes., 25 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest version of the Glycerin running shoe, 16 Dec. 2013
These are really comfortable and provide a good level of cushioning.
The previous versions were good, but these feel better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bade Considering Changes, 23 Sept. 2014
It is fair to say that having had Glycerin 9's, 10's and now 11's that the most recent reincarnation are not too dissimilar from the 9's. I do believe though that the forefoot cushioning is more spongy and being somewhat large 6' 2" and 230lbs (okay i know i could lose some weight) that modern adaptations to make shoes lighter seems to correlate to reductions in cushioning. I have found this with Nike Zomero's and Brooks. The old Zomeros 3's and 4's were argualbly the best shoes ever to which had I known they would be become as extinct as a dodo bird then I would have bought 20 pairs. Fortunately, these have not undergone such radicallisation as the Zomero's and still retain the essence of Brooks quality for support and cushioning. The fit was true enough I am actually a 9.5 EE (USA) foot I went up half a size to a 10D Medium and it fit perfectly, I wear a multitude of socks from thin ankle running to thick medium trekking socks and they work fine in all cases. Being a supernator or under pronation (always have always will) these have provided excellent correction I am now replacing the insert with an orange superfeet for aditional support and cushioning. Best of luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than my Nike Pegasus running shoes - and the exact same size, 29 Aug. 2014
Kevin Hutchinson (Puerto Escondido, Mexico) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I've been running in Nike Pegasus shoes for about 5 or 6 years, and they never cause me blisters or aches, but I was looking for a running shoe from a "real" running company like Brooks. These seemed to provide the features I was looking for (comfort mainly) - and boy do they deliver. Having read the other reviews I was expecting more cushioning, but honestly they give a responsive feel under-foot, not like that plush soft Pegasus heel. At first I wasn't sure I liked it, but then I noticed how much quicker I was running because the cushioning was just right.

Some good features about the shoe are its lovely tongue padding and the silky material used around the tongue and heel. The padding is good. I have no blisters whatsoever after running about 35 miles in these shoes in under a week. The Brooks DNA material really does seem to adjust to your feet - the shoes feel noticeably more comfortable after a couple of medium runs. That was a surprise.

The good news if you're moving from Nike is that Brooks shoe sizes are identical to Nike, so for example I bought a Brooks size 10 UK because that's the size of my Nike Pegasus shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jan. 2014
Great supportive Runnung shoe, very comfortable , little expensive but worth the extra money as running outside so need that extra cushioning, quick free postage

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of running shoes, 3 Sept. 2014
I have just tried to those new shoes and I am quite impressed. I use to run a lot and I decided to go back to it but first I needed to change my 7 years old and overused pair of Nike. After a few research I opted for this model as I need a lot of support and cushion to dampen my heavy weight body. I like the style and the price was reasonable so I just hope they will last long.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are my favourite shoes for running, 16 Jan. 2014
I am a very big man with a very big weight too and these shoes are perfect for me. Damping is enough and with a wide shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2014
Calidad insuperable a día de hoy, y a un precio imposible de encontrar en España. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and comfort, 13 Jan. 2014
This is the first time I've bought a pair of trainers on the internet. My previous pair were some Glycerin 9's. I went for the same size and I was pleased to discover these Glycerin 11 ones were just as good a fit. Very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cushioning you will ever find in a shoe!, 1 Aug. 2014
I'm a slight supinator and a rather heavyweight runner and, expectedly, I was suffering from terrible shin splints.
Well, that was until I got this pair of trainers.
I have already done 24km (2 X 12Km) in them and I barely feel anything on my shins! A vast improvement over my previous running shoes.

As far as the sizing goes, I usually wear a 10 in casual shoes and a 10.5 in trainers/running shoes. I'm pleased to confirm that the 10.5 of these fits me just perfect/ as expected.

5* stars and they come highly recommended!