4.0 out of 5 stars Look like great shoes.
However, the F in the drop down size menu does not mean these are a wide fitting - they are the standard width. I had to send mine back.
Published 6 months ago by Gloop

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Info
Can anyone tell me what the F stands for in the sizing drop down block, I normally wear a size 10,5. Can't see that as being for a female? Brooks Mens Glycerin 11 Running Shoes
Published 8 months ago by w m fisher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Look like great shoes., 25 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Latest version of the Glycerin running shoe, 16 Dec 2013
These are really comfortable and provide a good level of cushioning.
The previous versions were good, but these feel better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jan 2014
Great supportive Runnung shoe, very comfortable , little expensive but worth the extra money as running outside so need that extra cushioning, quick free postage

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than my Nike Pegasus running shoes - and the exact same size, 29 Aug 2014
Kevin Hutchinson (Puerto Escondido, Mexico) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I've been running in Nike Pegasus shoes for about 5 or 6 years, and they never cause me blisters or aches, but I was looking for a running shoe from a "real" running company like Brooks. These seemed to provide the features I was looking for (comfort mainly) - and boy do they deliver. Having read the other reviews I was expecting more cushioning, but honestly they give a responsive feel under-foot, not like that plush soft Pegasus heel. At first I wasn't sure I liked it, but then I noticed how much quicker I was running because the cushioning was just right.

Some good features about the shoe are its lovely tongue padding and the silky material used around the tongue and heel. The padding is good. I have no blisters whatsoever after running about 35 miles in these shoes in under a week. The Brooks DNA material really does seem to adjust to your feet - the shoes feel noticeably more comfortable after a couple of medium runs. That was a surprise.

The good news if you're moving from Nike is that Brooks shoe sizes are identical to Nike, so for example I bought a Brooks size 10 UK because that's the size of my Nike Pegasus shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are my favourite shoes for running, 16 Jan 2014
I am a very big man with a very big weight too and these shoes are perfect for me. Damping is enough and with a wide shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Calidad insuperable a día de hoy, y a un precio imposible de encontrar en España. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit and comfort, 13 Jan 2014
This is the first time I've bought a pair of trainers on the internet. My previous pair were some Glycerin 9's. I went for the same size and I was pleased to discover these Glycerin 11 ones were just as good a fit. Very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cushioning you will ever find in a shoe!, 1 Aug 2014
I'm a slight supinator and a rather heavyweight runner and, expectedly, I was suffering from terrible shin splints.
Well, that was until I got this pair of trainers.
I have already done 24km (2 X 12Km) in them and I barely feel anything on my shins! A vast improvement over my previous running shoes.

As far as the sizing goes, I usually wear a 10 in casual shoes and a 10.5 in trainers/running shoes. I'm pleased to confirm that the 10.5 of these fits me just perfect/ as expected.

5* stars and they come highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, 4 Mar 2014
Since I got and tried these shoes, I have recommend them to everyone. I had a pair of Glycerin 8 for ages, and I am glad that new generation is even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks running shoes, 15 July 2014
absolutely great comfortable and just what i needed would recommend to anyone looking for a good comfortable running shoe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›