Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 September 2013
I love this album, and this format. Great book-cd of the last album of White Lies.

I love it, thanks for all
on 31 October 2013
A return to form after a patchy second album. Many good tracks my favourite being the title track and Mother Tongue.
on 29 August 2013
Personally, I think this is the best work they have done. Can't wait to see them on the tour in December 2013!
on 13 April 2015
Great album - 5 or 6 stand out songs, and unmistakably White Lies material. Really glad I bought it.
on 27 September 2014
A little disappointed. All sounded a bit too similar. I have noticed that its idle on my shelf...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2015
No lies to be told here. Truly great album, by an emmensly talented and humble band
on 27 January 2015
I initially got into this group simply on the strength that their first album cover had a bit of an eighties feel to it, so I took a punt at a time when there was little else in the charts to excite me.Their sound is hard to pin down but I would say Joy Division and Ultravox are two bands which come to mind.Of their 3 albums so far Big TV is their best, it is a more mature sound and for me the songwriting has gone up a notch, there is an epic feel to it.I hope this band gets the recognition they deserve, they are clearly still improving and in my book should be up there sales wise with the likes of Muse, who I like also.Definately a giant leap forward !
on 15 September 2015
This is at least as good as the second album, but not as good as the first.
on 27 January 2015
The best album yet from my favorite contemporary rock group. Great stuff!!
on 14 August 2013
I've been listening to White Lies ever since the taxidermy single which I still think is their best song. This album is a must listen for anybody it comes highly recommended.