5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Wow! WOW!, 29 Mar. 2015
Mrs. J. A. Fraser (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
Oh my god! I cannot believe it! This series probably has the most unpredictable ending compared to anything I have ever read. I was shocked, I mean mind blown! I absolutely love these books, I've read all six in under a week!
I don't care what kind of books you like you will love these, guaranteed!
They are most definitely un-put-downable!
I couldn't believe the ending, the authors tied up enough loose ends so that the reader isn't left feeling like they could have done more to help the reader feel in touch with the characters.
I nearly cried when I read the last few chapters, because it was so wrong and so right at the same time, I was torn in two, just like Samara was.
I really don't think that I want to read "A Girl and her Wolf" because I feel like I just really don't want to read anymore. I feel like the six books have done enough credit for the story and the seventh book just isn't needed. Or at least it should be set at the same time as the rest of the books, not in the future.

All in all, absolutely amazing series, and whether you like it or not "Cursed" is the perfect ending, even if it is really sad! :'-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Cursed, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
A really great book. A truly brilliant ending to a great series. I look am pleased that it had a great ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
Awww! What a beautiful ending to a wonderful set of stories!!! Sad & beautiful!!!!
Jody Morse & Jayne Morse - what brilliant authors you both are!!! Thank you for a wonderful series of books! Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 21 July 2013
CAS "Cas" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this series of books and was a bit disappointed to get to the end. Actually. Felt like the writers were older

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and interesting, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
I bought the first 5 books as a set and I can honestly say they just get better and better im not board at all looking forward to the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
very much hope there will be another book it cannot end yet sad in parts in the end lovely reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Cursed, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book! Such an action filled book and such a good example of losing a loved one but being able to love again...although they'll never forget. Well done to the authors. Done an amazing job.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic series, 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
i have to admit idont write many reviews but i just had to write one for this series it was really good. once i started i just hd to read the full series. the last book was definatly not a let down it was the best one in the series and i was truly moved to tears. i would advise any one to read this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
This book really touched me. I'm sad it's all come to an end. It was the best book in the series

5.0 out of 5 stars Cursed Howl Book 6, 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Cursed (Howl, #6) (Kindle Edition)
Love this book all the books in the series are worth the read and had my attention from the very first page to the end of the series amazing books

Cursed (Howl, #6)