on 29 February 2016
I have been doing some basic yoga for a couple of years but wanted to step it up with more of a workout to loose my baby weight. I chose this one because it included both (happy days). I love it. Level one is just hard enough to make me work and I lost 6lb in three weeks; which I was extremely happy with. I've just moved onto level two and it's really hard but I feel amazing after it. I've ordered another one of her dvds and am excited it start it in a few weeks! I would recommend this for anyone wanting to shift a little weight and tone up.
on 15 November 2015
I would liken this dvd to 'power yoga' - you definitely feel like you've had a great workout
on 27 September 2015
First off, I don't recommend this DVD for anyone who wants to practice Yoga as the ascetics intended. This is about as spiritual as washing your hair; it's dynamic yoga for fitness. However, if you're looking for a full body workout DVD that is challenging, gets you the results you want fast (as long as you stick to it) that contains no impact exercises and requires no gym equipment, this is the one to go for.

I won't evangelise about Jillian and her methods as it's been done plenty of times before, however I will say that in this DVD in particular she is ON FORM. When she sternly barks instructions, you listen; when she makes a joke, it's funny; the way she talks to her two co-trainers in the studio during the exercises is hilarious; and, the motivational talks she gives in the cool-down session at the end of level 1 is truly inspiring and motivating. On top of which, she explains the exercises clearly, and they make you sweat. But you progress quickly from doing the beginner versions of the moves, and feel good about it.

It's so good to have found a workout DVD that's enjoyable, challenging and funny without being cringeworthy. Buy it!
on 4 February 2016
I did her Yoga meltdown video regularly (beginner level) from the youtube free viewing of it but one day my internet died for hours on me and couldn't do it so I figured I'd buy the dvd so this never happens again. At £5 with the added 30min meltdown level 2 which I didn't know yet, it is a no brainer great investment.

Both 30 min workouts are extremely good, easy to fit in your schedule but tough enough to feel like you did a good session. I also believe bodyweight training (=barefoot /no machine/no weights) is the best way to exercise and stay lean, done it since I am 21 and you can do it ANYWHERE!
Jilian is extremely good at motivating you and both her students show you 2 levels of difficulty. The 2nd video is especially great for abs, mine were sore the next day even though I do ab work 4 times a week and usually never get sore.
I can also recommend for yoga dvds yoga teacher Travis Eliot. He has a 1 hour free youtube video "yoga cross training", and I also bought his dvd set off ebay (cheaper than the one on amazon). NAMASTE!
on 2 August 2014
Love this dvd ive lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks doing this every evening plus healthy eating. I enjoy the exercise and feel relaxed after great buy.....
on 15 February 2016
It is a good dvd, I found it challenging as a beginner to Yoga but not to exercise. The moves are done quickly but you get the hang of it eventually. ..start with level 1!
on 4 May 2016
I love this DVD! When I started I thought there's no way I'd get to the advanced poses or even on to level 2, but over time it got a bit easier to do and Jillian gives you the motivation to try everything (I actually found level 2 easier than level 1). I've gone from being so unfit to being able to jump into and out of plank (surprised myself) and almost being able to do crow pose (if you've seen this it's pretty hardcore!). Not necessarily for beginners but don't be afraid to try it. I never thought I'd be able to do it at all and I proved myself wrong on so many levels. Jillian walks you through the poses and there are modifications for beginners. Give it a go - you might surprise yourself
on 23 April 2016
I've used Jillian's videos for weights and kettlebells previously, so decided to give this a go. I have never, EVER, tried yoga before. As someone who does need to lose weight, I always thought yoga would be too difficult for me. This DVD has really got me into a totally different practice that I absolutely love. Level 1 is definitely a difficult one - however, keep at it! I sat and watched it once through before trying the moves and it really helped. I'm now on Level 2 (which is way harder!) but I'm finding that I have more flexibility and strength to hold the moves. Absolutely love this DVD!
on 10 April 2016
I like this DVD as an alernative to going to the gym when I'm feeling too lazy to go to the gym but still want a workout. It's definitely good for toning, and has beginners and advanced levels. Not really for anyone looking for a relaxing yoga session, but if you know Jillian Michaels that wouldn't be a surprise.
on 1 May 2014
Another fantastic dvd by Jillian Michaels, do not expect this to be easy.I have most of Jillians dvd's which are all hard in there own way. I loved this because it was different to most of her others, but just as hard. Great feeling when you have completed it. Hard work though. A must buy to add to your collection.