5.0 out of 5 stars A must have dvd
Another fantastic dvd by Jillian Michaels, do not expect this to be easy.I have most of Jillians dvd's which are all hard in there own way. I loved this because it was different to most of her others, but just as hard. Great feeling when you have completed it. Hard work though. A must buy to add to your collection.
Published 9 months ago by christine jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for a younger
Being over 50 I found postures and exercises very difficult. Great for a younger person
Published 6 months ago by Elaine Reed

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have dvd, 1 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing workout!, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
Works out the body well! You really meltdown and stretch the body at the same time. Amazing workout! Can't wait to do the level 2 ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic workout!, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
Another fantastic workout from Jillian. I do this DVD every night before I go to bed, just because it helps me to wind down, yet my body knows it's been used for a workout so can shut down in bed. I work in an office all day, so although my mind is always tired at the end of the day, my body doesn't feel as though it's done anything.. This certainly resolves that issue!

Level 1 is a really good starting point, with some great stretches and movements, although a little harsh on the back for those who have any back issues - I maybe wouldn't advise you to go for this DVD option as your first choice. Level 2 pushes it further with some new motions and progressions from level 1. I've been using the workouts for 4 weeks now, and although I haven't lost any weight - I've certainly toned up and become much more flexible than when I started!

I recommend this DVD to those wanting something a little more than just yoga, and who are willing to push themselves for the results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga for that extra push!, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
Jillian is great and I have a few of her DVDs. This DVD is top and worth the money especially if you like Yoga and Pilates. Highly recommend it as some of the posture moves push you just that little bit more, 'Cardio Yoga' it should of been named! Really improves your flexibility, strength and lifts you.

5.0 out of 5 stars first time I've tried Yoga, totally different to what ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
first time I've tried Yoga, totally different to what Im used to, but enjoyable (in a omg is 30seconds not up yet kinda way). My daughter loves it, really helped her sore back that shes had for months

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging and manageable., 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
I did this for the first time yesterday, and burst out into tears at the end - good tears! I've been putting off doing exercise, other than my daily dog walks, due to feeling exhausted most of the time. Whilst I used to dance like a loon and do physical jobs until I was 30, I am now 44 and certainly for the last couple of years have been heavily sedentary and getting more and more unfit and feeble. I had heard that Jillian Michaels workouts are hard, so, I was ready for it to be a disaster. However, whilst I didn't complete all the exercises brilliantly, I found that the 30 minutes did not feel like 30 minutes, it felt less. It's going to take me a little while to get used to the positions and what I am supposed to do in them, but I quite like that, because it makes the DVD an investment, something to grow into. And Jillian Michael is the person I feel is encouraging enough, without being too 'ra-ra', to help me do that.

The DVD arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. Very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely fab!! This is the first of her DVD's I've ever done and it's great. I love yoga and this still gives me the same buzz but also a real workout.
I can see why she's so popular, she's tough but motivating.
I would recommend this DVD to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and different, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
As others have said, this is not traditional yoga. In this DVD, Jillian Michaels draws inspiration from yoga moves and postures to create a dynamic strength training routine using your own body weight for resistance. The focus is very much on building strength and endurance, rather than the meditative/spiritual side of yoga. It makes for an intense, fast-paced workout, and you can expect to work up a sweat.

This is probably not suitable for complete beginners. If you're not familiar with yoga at all, it might be a little difficult to keep up, as Jillian moves along quickly without allowing much time or detailed instruction for those needing to learn the postures. Additionally, some of the moves require a reasonable level of strength, flexibility and balance, so this is probably not the best place to start if you're not used to exercising at all.

However, if you've done a bit of yoga, and you have the upper body strength to do pushups/planks, this is a fun and different workout to try, with Jillian's usual mix of humour and tough love to keep you motivated.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is amazing it does exactly what it says on the tin. All her dvds are excellent. It changes your life and your mind and body

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD] (DVD)
I always found yoga boring when I've tried it previously, but Jillian keeps you entertained and motivated throughout! Love all of her DVDs but this is my current favourite. Can't wait for Yoga Inferno to hit the UK!

Jillian Michael - Yoga Meltdown [DVD]