5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service
Great value, arrived the next day and perfect fit.
Published 2 months ago by michelle jeynes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Published 14 months ago by Fluff

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 9 July 2013
I chose to buy these flip flops because I just wanted a plain old fashioned pair as I don't particularly like the jewelled, patterned or logo versions. Delivery was very quick, I had them within two days of ordering but they are too small. They are supposed to fit up to a UK 8, I am a 7 and they barely fit me. If not for the ill fit, they are exactly what I am looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars not ideal, 8 Jan 2014
i thought they would have been comfortable but they actually hurt my feet I purchased 2 pairs to take away on holiday but ended up in the bin

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality but I guess you get what you pay ..., 3 Aug 2014
Very uncomfortable-the plastic digs into the soles of my feet so can't wear for long. The soles are also so thin and heels curl up at the back. Bad quality but I guess you get what you pay for!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than actual size, 3 July 2014
Flop flops were quite small fitting. I have slim feet but they are still small (in size too). Had to buy from high street shop in the end

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 11 July 2014
Great value, arrived the next day and perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2014
Great and confy flip flops. Not expensive and nice fit. Very appropriate for the swimming pool. The size guide was accurate as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 27 Mar 2014
I bought these to use In. The gym when I go swimming. These flip flops are Not the most comfortable but they do their job so I have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap flip flop, 12 Mar 2014
Thought these were fit for purpose but was disappointed when I seen the same in primark for £1.00 a pair ..l

1.0 out of 5 stars Flip flops, 5 Sep 2014
Very disappointed ,right foot had left foot toe post, they were the wrong size,they hurt my instep,then I discovered why ,so sorry couldn't send them back because I'd worn them ,I wanted5/6 but was sent7/8' carol

2.0 out of 5 stars Flip flops, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: New Ladies Bright Beach Flip Flops - Summer Foam Sandal (Apparel)
I only wanted the flip flops to protect my feet at the gym in the showers and for this purpose they are fine. However, they are rather hard and inflexible and they came up rather large for my size 5.5 feet.