5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service
Great value, arrived the next day and perfect fit.
Published 9 months ago by michelle jeynes

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Published 21 months ago by Dee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 9 July 2013
I chose to buy these flip flops because I just wanted a plain old fashioned pair as I don't particularly like the jewelled, patterned or logo versions. Delivery was very quick, I had them within two days of ordering but they are too small. They are supposed to fit up to a UK 8, I am a 7 and they barely fit me. If not for the ill fit, they are exactly what I am looking for.

1.0 out of 5 stars not ideal, 8 Jan. 2014
i thought they would have been comfortable but they actually hurt my feet I purchased 2 pairs to take away on holiday but ended up in the bin

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality but I guess you get what you pay ..., 3 Aug. 2014
Very uncomfortable-the plastic digs into the soles of my feet so can't wear for long. The soles are also so thin and heels curl up at the back. Bad quality but I guess you get what you pay for!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than actual size, 3 July 2014
Flop flops were quite small fitting. I have slim feet but they are still small (in size too). Had to buy from high street shop in the end

1.0 out of 5 stars Fits really small, 6 Jan. 2015
Ordered a size 6 as I've seen reviews saying get a size up just incase as footwear from amazon comes up small, I'm usually a size 5 , they came within 2 days but they say size 7-8 on the bottom and fit me like a small 5 or 4 and a half, they're basic flip flops, don't feel that comfortable tbh but you get what you pay for I would say get 2 sizes up if you want to purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 11 July 2014
Great value, arrived the next day and perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2014
Great and confy flip flops. Not expensive and nice fit. Very appropriate for the swimming pool. The size guide was accurate as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 27 Mar. 2014
I bought these to use In. The gym when I go swimming. These flip flops are Not the most comfortable but they do their job so I have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap flip flop, 12 Mar. 2014
Thought these were fit for purpose but was disappointed when I seen the same in primark for £1.00 a pair ..l

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit as expected and have a good non-slip sole, 25 Dec. 2014
Purchased for my girlfriend to walk to and from the house to the hot-tub across the grass. They fit as expected and have a good non-slip sole. They're great value, but you can see they're cheaply made. Good if you're looking for a basic pair!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›