on 15 May 2014
quality wise: it's super strong material. side pouches are much bigger than expected, able to hold more than I need.
size wise: can be extended to fit around even very large waists, I fit it around my coat ans there's ample room. (i weigh 17 stones!)
delivery: product arrived quicker than expected, with sturdy, minimal packaging.
on 5 March 2014
I am 70 years old but still work full time, I find the belt very usefull for carrying my wallet, cutting knife car keys, door keys mobile phone so this belt certainly saves my pockets.
on 18 June 2014
Bought this belt for work in retail to carry all the assorted junk required for the job on the shop floor.

Belt is sturdy, comfortable to wear, pouches are solid and well padded, with plenty of velcro and an extra popper to keep them closed when not in use. Pouches are adjustable on the belt by disassembling it and moving them around, extras could be added assuming the right size loop is attached to the back.

For the price, especially compared to army surplus stores selling similar things at four or five times the price if not more, I can't recommend it enough. My only caveat would be that if you are thin it might actually be too big, I had to adjust it down to get it to fit, I think it's supposed to be worn over quite a lot of clothing. Otherwise it's neat and helpful.
on 19 May 2014
Bought for part of a fancy dress outfit. Quality and fit great. Will probably use it now when out walking the dogs.
on 2 August 2014
Purchase to use as utility belt for GSM in a stage production very useful for carrying pens tape glue etc
on 29 May 2015
The belt is an EXTREMELY LARGE fit, to shorten it it won't even stick to the velcro, I had to but more velcro to be added to the belt so as it would stay around my waist, would I recommend this product, yes but you have to be of a large build to wear it.
on 12 December 2014
Brilliant belt as a security officer I need to keep keys bits and bobs, mobile radio that sort of stuff to hand this belt is the business !! Strong , ajustable and great quality highly recommened
on 26 August 2015
This belt is great. I use it for outdoor wildlife surveys and the tough pouches and sturdy build of the belt are ideal for carrying all sorts of medium-sized gear. The belt comes expanded to a huge size but it tightens right up for even a small waist. It's really tough and chunky, and the velcro and buttons are solid, so you know nothing will get lost whilst you're walking around. I would recommend it as an alternative to a backpack or to anyone who wants quick access to several bits of kit whilst walking or running around. Very glad I bought it!
on 21 February 2015
The pouches are excellent.

The belt itself can be adjusted to size which is great, it is however very cumbersome.
on 29 November 2014
Ideal for my work. A little heavy around the waist if you wear it for long periods.

See one answered question