5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing, for the price!
Published 16 months ago by David Jackson

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but lives about 4 months atleast in my case
After about 4 months the microphone stopped working, on closer look on the edge where the wire joins with the pin has torn. That says not a durable one.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing, for the price!, 21 Dec. 2013
David Jackson (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PSYC CAPPELLA In-Ear Flat-Cable High Fidelity Noise Cancelling Headphones with In-line Mic (Electronics)
I normally buy quite expensive headphones, but having had problems with the last couple of pairs (the usual, a loose connection, only one ear working etc) I thought I'd try downgrading. Five positive reviews caused me to try these, and they are quite astonishingly good for the price. All the packaging and incidentals are good, they look attractive, the design features are thoughtful, but the big surprise was the clarity and crispness of the sound. They are miles better than some for which I've paid four times the amount. If they prove to be durable, then they are an absolute winner. I'm buying another set for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of earphones!, 30 Oct. 2013
These earphones are relevantly cheap and are excellent for may different uses. Moreover, the sound quality for these earphones are outstanding; i would recommend these earphones to anyone who is looking for a cheap pair of earphones with sound quality of exceptional standard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, none tangle cable adds extra weight, premium looks., 31 Dec. 2014
Sound quality is very good. Very pleased for price paid.

They come with a selection of rubber attachments which you would match with the size of you ear holes. I tried the largest and second largest and both would result in the earphone falling out after a very short time. I soon realised that they are becoming dislodged due to the weight of the flat wire. They don't get tangled up due to the flat wire which is a great feature but it does add weight which pulls down on the earphone part when inuse. In summy these are great if used when stationary or sat down but they are not suitable for any activity including walking. Only thing you can do is hook over the top of your ear which helps.

They look a lot more expensive than they are, the none tangle wire become less stiff over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 9 Sept. 2014
Great for the price, although the earbuds could have been softer. The sound and build quality are well above the price range and they exceed some earphones for twice or even three times as many. Just have in mind, that they do pack a lot of lower tones, as most of the earphones do these days. Microphone works well too and the packaging is very cool and something I didn't expect in this price range
If I'd be able to find softer earbuds, I'll give it 5 stars, because this set is head and shoulders anything I ever bought in the lower price range

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, good bass too!, 1 Oct. 2013
The audio quality is great, they look great, it will work with any device, however my computer made the audio quality sound bad when using these so I had to adjust it which was a pain but it does work for all other devices. So don't worry. It might just be my computer. Anyhoo I would recommend these. Go for it!

Update:
Still good but the cable is heavy leaving the headphones quite loose, they feel as if they're going to fall out. It does get fairly uncomfortable after a while. Maybe it's just the ear buds I don't know but it has lost a star for that... overall they are great headphones and I would still recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Remarkably Good, 12 Jun. 2014
Really very impressed. Good sound, and a handy control button to change tracks and stop the music without fiddling with my ipod - useful for running. Only slight drawback is he added weight of the cable dragging on the buds.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend these at all... I want to keep them to myself!, 24 Jan. 2015
These are literally my most favourite pair of earphones I have ever purchased. The quality is unbeatable for every single earphones and headphones I have ever tried. The bass, the mids, the highs, the volume... the volume is superb. The microphone works, and sounds fine, and the feel, though made of plastic, is still very nice to the touch.
I've bought three pairs now... as they do break after about 2 months, but the ones I'm using right now are superglued, so they'll last a while :) the other is spare. I would be kicking myself if I wasn't able to buy these later on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, excellent, 5 Sept. 2013
Did not want to spend much on earphones, took a chance on these. All I can say is WOW sound is superb, flat cable is not thin like other cheap makes. comes with 3 different size cushions & a pouch for storage. These are well built & proves you do not have to spend £50 plus to get a good set of earphones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good sound but lives about 4 months atleast in my case, 22 Oct. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright for the price, don't expect anything amazing, sound quality pretty bad, 10 Nov. 2014
Don't expect much out of these earphones. Funny how the word 'High-Fidelity' is used on the majority of products nowadays even for products under £10. I needed some cheap replacements to use with my android phone when talking as I use my Shure SE215 with a Cowon J3 for music listening. The sound quality is, well pretty awful, uncontrolled bass heavy and horrible highs - needs heavy EQ-ing. But then again these are only £8 earphones. Build quality seems fine for the moment, not sure how they will hold up in time.