on 27 October 2013
I am very pleased with this purchase, excellent value for money and very promptly sent out. I previously paid the same price for one mini stylus that I paid here for 10 and they are exactly the same!!
on 30 October 2013
OK, I already had a stash of similar stylus pens, so why did I order ten more? Well, the rational explanation is they are not expensive, and I cannot text easily without a stylus.
The irrational (and more truthful explanation) is that I love things like that....post-it notes are another addiction.
So many lovely wee stylus pens and in all different colours, now who could resist?
on 15 August 2013
All seem to be working well and no problems with the fitting into the phone. I would have preferred less pens with a better quality but I do not need to change colours for my outfits
on 15 September 2013
Great little product for the price. Can not go wrong in purchasing the above. Miles better than a stubby finger pressing the wrong buttons..
on 20 September 2013
Love everything about these handy little gadgets
No more finger marks on my phone screen and also easier precise texting.
Makes game play easier. Just makes everything easier.
Great colours & Great Price.
If you have anything touch screen I would recommend.
I will defiantly buy some more.
on 12 October 2013
These pens are ideal to put in your top pocket or purse or plug in to your mobile phone and they also work on my iPad. Would recommend to anyone. Arrived on time and what a good price.
on 25 October 2013
10 X different colors - Mini STYLUS PENS - Pack of 10- What is there to say great value. Look a bit cheap but they are 24 pence each. But most important they work fine. Result
on 13 October 2013
very good on saving screen getting all smeared up 7 loads of them for the very good price they were, can put them all over the place at home & in the car, also quick delivery.
on 11 January 2014
I was expecting the item to be a "regular" pen size like the one I had previously. They are very small and a bit awkward to use but am "managing" as I did not have the time to send the items back.
I have a samsung phone so it is difficult to write texts with my fingers as the keyboard letters are quite close together I keep hitting the wrong keys most frustrating. I would have preferred a pen size stylus pen.

Regards Carol
on 16 April 2015
Item works perfectly well and is identical to one which was supplied with a Kindle cover previously. The quality is perfectly adequate for the price and at the price of £1.70 for 10 it is a bargain. My current one has lasted 2 years with daily use. My current mini stylus has lasted 2 yrs so far with daily use so I am sure that this new pack will be longlasting. Very well pleased!