5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars after only 1 try...
I can not fault this product. I used it an hour ago. For the record, I have dry skin, and am currently experiencing a pretty bad acne breakout (worst one in about 4 months due to weather/hormonal stuff).

Published 10 months ago by Eftonia

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt suit my skin
Just didnt get on with this - felt like I was suffocating my skin and feels strange to wipe on something so greasy and 'tissue off' as per instructions - had the urge to wash my face with something else. Also seemed to make my skin a bit blotchy.
Published 12 months ago by flotrick

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars after only 1 try..., 5 Feb 2014

I was a little dubious, as when I opened it up it was pretty much like a tub of vaseline. But my skin was really dry and I needed to remove my make up. So I slathered it on my face... It was great! Sort of liquified once I put it on there - my makeup was already coming off on my fingers! SO incredibly gentle. And then I started wiping my face with a tissue. It came of quite easily, but I'm not sure what the most effective way to get it off with is - maybe a damp face towel or damp cotton pad? Anyway, It doesn't say on the skin, it kind of flakes off and wipes away really easily. I can imagine using this to clean my skin and just splashing water on it. It's even better than honey mask. There is no greasiness for me, just an AMAZING, moisturising goodness that it leaves behind. My skin already feels a lot smoother. Will probs update after a week.

EDIT (3 days later): Oh my freakin gosh. This product has pretty much recanvassed my skin. Good grief. It just keeps on getting better and better. 2 days ago I put an AHA (by Paula's Choice) on my face... I have used AHAs before. I think this Albolene product has drastically improved the effect of all my skin care products because it just enhances my skin by not upsetting its natural barrier. I will be buying this in bulk orders now because I REALLY don't want anyone changing the formula. HOLY GRAIL STATUS PEOPLE. HOLY GRAIL!

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt suit my skin, 18 Dec 2013
But.......everyone' skin is different and some may find it feels very moisturising if they are prone to dry skin. Plus its a big old tub for not too much money.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I love Albolene cleansing cream, 19 May 2013
I have a very sensitivie skin and Albolene is the only cleansing cream that does not irritate it. In addition, it cleans superbly and leaves my skin feeling soft and moist.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 19 April 2013
What can you say, as they say it does what is says on the tin, or in this case container.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 28 May 2014
Neil Pickering (U.K.) - See all my reviews
It safely and sensibly helped me to sweat out a few troublesome pounds (It really does help open up the pores!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Albolene cleanser, 31 Dec 2013
Amazing product like silk on your skin,cleans and moisturiser in one.Love this product and so does everyone who tries it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov 2014
Excellent product for skin and wasteline trimdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Dec 2014
Mrs. C. J. Cubbon (Stafford, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Brilliant product !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars better than KY, 12 Oct 2013
this, along with its cleansing and weight loss properties, makes a great personal lubricant. not messy like KY or other water based products and doesn't dry out after a few minutes, keeping skin to skin contact lovely and slippy. Not recommended for use with condoms. but great for your hands