on 9 September 2013
This product is beautifully made but far too short. Its such a shame, the height should bne on the advert.
on 16 February 2014
Nice to look at, but far to short, had to add wood to get high enough to stop cats, needs to be taller.
on 2 April 2014
Although most have said this table is very short, I am pleased with the height. It fits perfectly in my garden without blocking the garden mirror I have placed on my fence. It was very easy to assemble and looks really nice. Im hoping the squirrels that come into my garden to feed from the feeders ive placed on the fence will enjoy it as much as the birds. I am really pleased with this product and would recommend it.
on 7 February 2014
Easy to make and quite good quality for the price. It was a little on the short side though at only about a metre tall!
on 22 July 2014
Looks good but very poor quality. The wood splits as you are screwing it together with many screws falling out as I was putting it together. In the end I had to put in new screws and secure in place with wood glue. I will be ver surprised if it lasts over winter :(
on 29 October 2013
After an easy purchase this item arrived by carrier well packed and and was complete. Simple to build but could have been a little higher than it's four feet.
on 12 August 2014
I understood it would arrive in just one or two pieces but it came in dozens! Hard work to assemble but after struggling for over an hour we did it - it needs two people. The birds love it! It's nice that it's only about 4 and a half feet tall as it doesn't dominate my front garden.
on 23 September 2014
Lovely design, but it was not clear how short the stand would be, so it is not as tall as most bird tables and therefore not exactly what we expected. However, the order was processed very quickly and arrived well within the anticipated timescale.
on 12 January 2015
this is a fabulous shaped bird table and it was a present for my daughter and son in law for xmas and she has a painted shed and wants to paint this the same colours which is a fab idea.
on 10 September 2014
IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO PUT BIRD SEED IN,AS THERE IS NO WAY TO CLEAN INSIDE THERE SHOULD BE AN OPENING TO DO THIS,IY IS A LOT SMALLER THAN I THOUGHT