5.0 out of 5 stars space savers, 18 Oct. 2013
This review is from: GoSea Heavy Duty Kayak & Paddle Wall Rack Storage (Misc.)
well made very strong I have 2 kayaks which have been on the floor in garage for over 2yrs my husband made me a storage area on side of the house, my kayaks fit perfect on wall with paddles neatly under.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit brought two sets fitted onto inside garage ..., 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: GoSea Heavy Duty Kayak & Paddle Wall Rack Storage (Misc.)
Easy to fit brought two sets fitted onto inside garage wall. very sturdy and easy to use, like the idea that the handle folds away when not in use, handy also for hanging life jackets etc to dry off. only problem that the oar rests are too far apart to fit the oars. Did not make any real difference to us though. improvised!

4.0 out of 5 stars GoSea Heavy Duty Kayak & Paddle Wall Rack Storage, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: GoSea Heavy Duty Kayak & Paddle Wall Rack Storage (Misc.)
Delivery as promised within 24 hours and well packaged. Good sturdy bars that hold the Go Sea kayak that I purchased from this company - unfortunately due to the courier company I had several problems getting the kayak however a different courier was used to deliver the Rack and I think my previous experience was just an unlucky one off. So I can recommend this seller :D