on 18 August 2013
Bought this for my son for school and he loves it. Has plenty room inside and a zipped compartment for valuables. Ideal.
on 11 March 2014
Acceptable, but that's all. I had to air it outside for a day as the interior was exceptionally fishy! The bag is quite thin too but you get what you pay for. My son was very happy with the graphics. I hope it lasts a few terms at school.
on 4 January 2014
I bought this for my son for school; it is well made and looks as though it will stand the test of time despite being dragged around the playground by a 7 year old boy.
on 19 April 2016
Great Bag!

Clear picture on the front, no misdetails on the print.

Bag is your standard size bag and holds a lot of weight considering how thin it is. I used this for work to take bottles of water, lunch and paper work.

The front seem to be water proof due to this being a plastic picture.

Now I use this for when I go swimming and have been asked where I brought this from!

10/10 will recommend.
on 13 December 2013
this bag is very much cheaper than the other marvel bags I have purchased for my daughter. I'm hoping she''ll like it as much as me for xmas.
on 7 September 2014
Bought this for my son for school and he loves it, colours are great as is the print and all seems well with the bag so far.
Only downside is the buckle on the strap slips so it ends up longer than he wants.

But all in all happy with the purchase

Swift delivery and well protected in the packaging
on 11 May 2014
Looks great and my son was soooo pleased taking it to school each day. However after 2 months the zip broke. I don't think the bag is faulty my son is a very heavy handed 7 year old! We got the zip replaced so now good as new
on 4 May 2014
Just what i needed, my old messenger bag broke a couple of days before i went out on a day trip with friends and this is what i needed to get me through the day, spacious, well made and looks great for marvel geeks like me.
on 1 October 2014
This bag was taken to school for 2 weeks before the zipper broke. The whole zipper pull came off the teeth and is unfixable. I thought I was getting a bag than would last, but it was a total waste of money!
on 15 April 2014
Bought it for my son as he lost his last "man bag" so I am replacing with this one. Have given it to him yet so not sure how it will last . But arrived in time and looks ok for the money