5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome work-out music
This bit of score from the movie is just the best to jog to or in my case work out to, you do get that extra motivation when Hans Zimmer kicks in...but try listening to it without shouting out General Zod's ''I WILL FIND HIM!!'' trailer clip in your head!
Published 12 months ago by Stephen Mumford

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Hanz Zimmer Track
Having already heard mixed reviews on this album & wanting a specific piece for a project I wondered which track to try, so I picked the one with the most hits. It is barely audible when it starts & the first minute very low. It peks up near the end, not my favourite pice.
Published 7 months ago by Eric Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome work-out music, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: What Are You Going to Do When You Are Not Saving the World? (MP3 Download)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Hanz Zimmer Track, 16 Nov 2013
Eric Shepherd "stearman65" (North Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern classic superhero theme, 17 Oct 2013
I can't speak for the rest of the 'Man of Steel' soundtrack, but this tune is brilliant. Really catchy, rousing, bombastic stuff, it stands shoulder to shoulder with the best Batman themes.
This piece of music is the one that is played at the end of the movie, during the montage where Clark finally joins the Daily Planet, and Lois Lane says "Welcome to the Planet". A bit of word-play there, because you see, he's an alien.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Track !!, 14 Sep 2013
M. T. Smithson "The Gigster" (Wakefield, West Yorks England) - See all my reviews
Downloaded this track as I was impressed by the soundtrack when I went to see the film. Roll on the Bluray in December

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, 9 Sep 2013
The moment where Clark Kent and Kal-El fully merge to create the Superman we all know and love.

The best track on a fantastic album.