on 25 August 2013
My wife and I have quite a few touch screens and these really useful so these stop us from putting grease onto the screen.
on 12 December 2013
Although cheap, these pens do the job more efficiently than a finger and without leaving marks on the screen. I would recommend them to everybody using a touch screen
on 19 August 2013
very good. easier to use than finger tips and do not leave finger prints. would recommend. the bright colours are attractive.
on 17 January 2014
Arrived as stated,very pleased with them,good value.will recommend to all my friends,very good value as stated,will purchase again,when required ok
on 2 January 2014
These are just brilliant, they were got for a forgetful family member and when ever she looses one she doesnt panic she just gets a new one!
on 3 January 2014
The items arrived ahead of time, were very stylish and colourful and I am very pleased with them. All in all a very good buy.
on 10 December 2013
At this price I can afford to lose one or two. Okay they are not great quality but they do the job. They don't fit easily into the elasticated pen holder on my Nexus case...but that doesn't bother me.Light and easy to use, stops grubby finger marks and is easy enough to type with especially if the alternative is sausage fingers!
on 5 April 2014
Great value for the money. My fingers are a bit too big for the keys on my phone and I was always hitting the wrong key. I have given away several to friends and they love them. The colours are great and are easily seen in the bottom of a handbag!

Gilly
on 7 September 2013
I ordered two packs at different prices and I am stilling awaiting on the other pack to arrive. The pens that I received are good for the job there are for. No sure which pens I received as I lost the invoice but I am stilling awaiting on the other pens to arrive.
on 31 January 2014
Did not think these phone pens were that good did not last long well the rubber end as the more you used it the worst it got and then it did not work at all. You get for what you pay for and in this case it's true. So i would NOT recommend these to anybody.