5.0 out of 5 stars All you could ask for in a bluetooth keyboard with a case thrown in
This is the third product I have used from this company and I have yet to be disappointed.
It is fair to say that if you are looking for style over substance then you should probably be looking at apple products, but if you want something that works without breaking the bank then this is ideal.

Inside the (recycleable) box is the keyboard, the case, and...
Published 9 months ago by mike simmonds

2.0 out of 5 stars Gone back to a Zagmate!
Bought this after using a Zagmate for a couple of years. Trouble is with latter, is that the Ipad can easily fall out of the groove which holds it upright - lost patience when screen smashed, £100 bill!

Gave this a try. Case is good and Ipad stands up nicely and is protected. HOWEVER, the keyboard is lousy. I frequently type fairly long emails and I have to...
Published 7 months ago by DPMG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my iPad, 22 May 2014
Didn't fit my iPad 3, annoyingly. Also very heavy and clunky. Not the best usability. However, had a very premium feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker Bluetooth Keyboard Case with Stand and Removable Keyboard for iPad, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Anker® TC960 Ultra-Slim Folio Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - Smart Case and Magnetically Detachable Keyboard (Tuxedo-black) (Leather) (Personal Computers)
Lovely piece of kit, turns your iPad into a little laptop. Very pleased with this item and would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but shame about the clasps to hold the ipad in the case, 13 May 2014
I am actually pleased with the keyboard itself. The only reason I have returned this product is that the edges of the clasps which hold the ipad in place on the case have broken off. If the clasps were a little stronger and also completely fitted all around the product, therefore, providing greater support, I do not think that this would have occurred. The other things that I would suggest to improve the product would be to have the small magnetic flap that closes the product fit along the entire edge of the case to provide additional support. Also if the housing of the keypad was made from rubber rather than plastic then it would not damage the surface of the ipad. I have a screen protector over my ipad screen and the connect and on off buttons have rubbed against the screen. This has not damaged my ipad screen because it is covered by a screen protector but if it were left unprotected then the screen would have been scratched. I bought a similar product in the USA for cheaper and the advantage that it had over this product was that closing clasp ran the entire length of the case and it had a thicker padded case which provided additional protection for my ipad. The advantage the Anker case has over that product was the quality of the keyboard and the fact that it is easily removable from the case. I think with these changes made that I mentioned above, I would not hesitate to purchase this product again because I feel that it was good value at this price. Please improve the product Anker and I would happily buy another case of this type. Amazon customer service have also been very helpful and I wait to see if my refund and return go smoothly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly made, 9 May 2014
I received this keyboard today. It's badly made and faulty. The R key on the keyboard gets stuck in every time it's pressed and has to be pulled out and re-attached. I spoke to Amazon about a replacement but because it's sold through Anker I could only get a refund. I purchased this mainly for work purposes as I have a work trip next week and because microsoft office is now officially on the Ipad.

Terrible build quality, will never purchase an Anker product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and easy to use., 6 May 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Very simple to set up and use straight away. Prompt delivery and informed of its tracking. Very pleased with it and recommend others to get it for its price alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 3 May 2014
David Roth - See all my reviews
Makes the iPad much easier to use especially for emailing, searching the web etc. Makes it feel like a lap top, would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 May 2014
David L. Grant "Grantus" (New York, NY America) - See all my reviews
The case is good-looking and works very well out of the box. The strap in the back broke after a few uses but it is easily repaired.

Excellent customer service by this seller - they made absolutely certain that I was happy. I would recommend this seller and product to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic product, 29 April 2014
Excellent product. It lived up to my expectations. It works well and keyboard doesn't need charging for ages. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 April 2014
I bought this for my partner and it was so easy to connect. He said he didn't have any problems with the keys being stiff. It's really good for the price. Feels like you're using a laptop. Definitely recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 18 April 2014
Tim G. Bampaniotis (Greece) - See all my reviews
This case has very good built quality and does the job nicely.
The only thing to add in the future is a backlit keyboard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 511 | Next ›