‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away - Yes you will be!!!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Carrie Underwood: The Blown Away Tour - Live [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
I never write reviews for any product I have bought on Amazon, but I felt compelled to do so for Carrie Underwood's Blown Away tour DVD.

The title of the DVD says it all, you will be totally Blown Away on watching this. Everything from the stage, the band, the costumes, the set list, and most importantly THE VOICE. It all just screams perfection and this is exactly how concerts should be. Having followed Carrie Underwood since she first won American Idol, this tour shows just how much a truly talented performer has matured into a world class act. It's a shame that Country isn't as popular in the UK as it is in it's homeland because we really need more shows like this on our side of the pond. In saying that, you really don't need to be a country fan to enjoy this concert DVD. I beg you, please buy this, you will not be disappointed.

Leon

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My Goodness... :) :), 7 Sep 2013
I have adored Carrie Underwood since her 1st American Idol audition was aired and I have followed her ever since. I really believe Carrie and Country music in general doesn't get the recognition it deserves here in the UK and I would give anything for her to do an arena tour this side of the pond. I adore everything she does and her music will live with me forever.

This DVD isn't short of phenomenal. Her vocals are astounding, I've not seen live talent like it.

The track list let me down in the fact that "So small" wasn't on here. There were also a few other tracks I'd like to have heard live but she puts in a perfect enough show for that to be forgiven.

I hope one day I get a chance to be a part of her live show but for now this dvd will see me through and I hope with all my ♥ its not the last. I've waited so long for this that I already need more! Go buy it Carrie/Country fans! It will be an almighty worthwile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrie Underwood blows you away, 6 Oct 2013
This was a DVD release I was looking forward to.
Since having discovered Carrie Underwood a little more then a year earlier I've bought all her cd's and really liking her music.
Unfortunately she's not as popular in the Netherlands as in the USA, so thank god for internet bases shopping these days.

Picture quality of the DVD is good and you will find all her hits on it
One thing though: The DVD box says the DVD is NTSC instead of PAL, even though it's an european release.
It didnt cause problems for me and it could be that it was a misprint.

One other downside.
I would have preferred a blueray release or a DVD/CD combo , but since that was not an option, the DVD will have to do.
Still if you like Carrie's music I can guarantee that you will like this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away by Carrie Underwood, 18 Aug 2013
I saw this show in ireland this year, it was a scaled down version of the US show. Her vocals are incredible live. I would recommend this DVD for her version of Jesus take The wheel/How Great Thou Art alone, the final note is incredible.
Carrie comes across so well & really gives it her all, she sings every note perfectly & is still so young that there can only be better still to come from the All American Girl
Well worth a purchase, you won't regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an amazing DVD as entirely expected!, 6 Sep 2013
Knew this would be awesome as Carrie is amazing, was not let down at all. Would have been willing to pay twice that amount for this item, but still glad it was so reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely on the money, 6 Sep 2013
I love Carrie's work and the DVD did not disappoint. Just made me wish I'd been there even more than I did already!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown Away, 4 Sep 2013
Carrie is an amazing singer and this tour show us this! Even a little sick she can still deliver incredible performances! I hope someday she releases Play On Tour too...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, 20 Aug 2013
Arrived really quickly, will always use amazon now after receiving poor service from hmv store. Concert certainly doesn't disappoint, great sound and picture quality. Great tracklisting too. A must see.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill dvd, 17 Aug 2013
this dvd is great would highly recommend carrie underwood to anyone she should be doing better than she is in this country

5.0 out of 5 stars The amazing CARRIE, 9 July 2014
Carrie has an amazing range of voice and her singing both on this DVD and on the fantastic 'The sound of Music' has a lovely and beautiful 'down to earth' tone to it. I find her singing uplifting and most entertaining.
I only hope she takes great care of her vocal chords, that we may continue to enjoy her singing for many years to come.

Ian