5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hounds
This was an excellent product, but we were disappointed to have to give our medium sized one to a neighbour's dog, so bets to err on the big side. A smashing way to keep your pooch cosy and to brighten up those dark winter days!
Published 6 months ago by Mr. Donald Thomson

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
although we ordered the right size as per the guideline - it didn't fit the dog
Published 1 month ago by Cherylynne Harrison

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 July 2014
although we ordered the right size as per the guideline - it didn't fit the dog

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality jumper, 8 May 2014
Purchased this for out bitch fox terrier as when I strip her in the winter she gets really cold. It just fits (slightly short in the back) but plenty of room in the chest. It is really good quality and looks great on. She's only managed to take it off a couple of times which is better than previous jumpers, and it is also quite warm. All in all very pleased. Shame they don't make a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hounds, 27 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style product, 7 Jan 2014
maggiew (Kingston United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dogit Style Knitted Fox Sweater, M, 11.5-inch, Black (Misc.)
I bought this as a xmas present for my dog! She doesn't normally like clothing items where her legs have to go through holes but she was fine with this. Everybody who saw her remarked on it. My husband won't put it on when he takes her for a walk but I do and I think she looks the bee's knees in it or should that be the foxy floosie. Haven't washed it but it looks great.