Size: 38W x 31L|Colour: Taupe Marl|Change
Price:£35.00+ £4.95 shipping

on 1 October 2013
Arrived quickly. My husband said they are very good trousers, they fit perfectly & are a good material, very pleased.
on 12 March 2014
Farah trousers I have found to be an excellent product, very smart, crease resistant, no other make can compare in any way.
on 1 March 2014
I bought these trousers for my father whose weight fluctuates quite a bit so they were ideal for him. The colour and fit are very good and he was very pleased with the quality. Good value for money.
on 2 January 2014
These arrived the day after the order which at this time of the year is miraculous. They fit perfectly and are of excellent quality but I thiught the price was a little on the high side.

D.V.
on 2 March 2014
The trousers were up to the standard expected for a reasonably priced item. We were happy with them as usual for Farahs trousers
on 24 October 2013
I must say I am very pleased with this pair of trousers .Very good quality at the price I payed .They were a little long in the inside leg but that's my fault for having such wee legs LOL ...I paid out an extra tenner to my taylor and presto !! Very pleased indeed
on 6 May 2014
Love this item, had them many years ago on other cloths, but happy out with my recent purchase. Thanks a million.
on 25 November 2015
Horrible baggy trousers donated to charity.
on 24 September 2014
A very good purchase, the Farah flexi waist trousers are a replacement for ordinary Farah trousers for my husband and he is very impressed with the quality and the feel of the flexi waist.
on 24 May 2016
These trousers are nothing like the picture. The colour is awful so had to send them back and had to pay £3.95 for the honour. Won't be using them again!!

See one answered question