on 10 June 2013
This newest entry in the Water Keepers books, 'Ambrosia Shore', is by far the best yet.
Ambrosia Shore starts exactly where Rogue Wave left off, and every page will have you more engrossed in the story than the last.

Rayne broke many rules to get Sadie across the border, and is arrested for his crimes. The main plot of the story revolves around Sadie, Hamlin and others trying to plead Rayne's innocence, all the while trying to avoid/capture Voss Hastings, who has become increasingly insane since the previous books, Deep Blue Secret and Rogue Wave. In this most recent entry, Sadie is also coming to terms with who she really is, as well as the sudden return of her father.

Ambrosia Shore also boasts an incredible roller-coaster story, with heartbreaking moments on one page, to heartwarming moments on the next. This book had me in tears at certain points, and unable to control my smile at others.

Anyone thinking of reading this book, should definitely read the first two beforehand as it is a continuation of the story. I highly recommend Ambrosia Shore, as Christie Anderson has done an amazing job in continuing the Water Keepers story, and I am incredibly excited to see where it will go from here.
on 12 August 2013
As soon as I started to read this book I knew that i would never be able to put it down. The previous books in the series were amazing and i was not disappointed by this new contribution. This series is a must read and anyone who read the previous books in the series must read this one. Purely amazing. Would definitly read again.
on 27 September 2013
In all honesty I downloaded the first book of this series because it was free, but I quickly fell in love and had to get the 2nd then 3rd and I can truthfully say I was not disappointed. This series has been incredible and I just can't wait until the next book gets released! :)
on 28 January 2015
I absolutely love this book, as well as all the others in the series.

It's an unusual story but was quite an easy read.

This is the 3rd book in the series and I feel as though it ends the series quite nicely- even though the author says she will be releasing a further title in the series.
on 10 October 2013
Well thought this was the last book but no so still left waiting to see what happens with some of the characters, the storyline did not change much from the other books, do not know if I would go and buy book 4 just will have to wait and see.
on 18 July 2013
Amazing cant wait for the next one! In all honesty I didn't have a clue where this book was going to go after the last, but it went and it went fast and chucking in surprise after surprise!
on 3 January 2014
This book is amazing and so gripping, I found it hard to put the book down. The ending brilliant as well I can't wait for the next book to come out. This is a MUST READ now book.NOW!!!!
on 5 July 2013
This was the best book of the series so far. It continues the story at a fast pace, i actually stayed up all night to finish it. Now desperate for the next one to come out!
on 13 July 2013
I liked this 3rd book in the series, it is always a disappointment that the books are not longer (for me) and that I have to now wait for the 4th book to come out.
on 31 July 2013
Loving this series. I love to read books that comes up with unusual supernatural beings that you have never heard of. Can not wait to find out what happens next