5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
In all honesty I downloaded the first book of this series because it was free, but I quickly fell in love and had to get the 2nd then 3rd and I can truthfully say I was not disappointed. This series has been incredible and I just can't wait until the next book gets released! :)
Published 19 months ago by Seanna-Rose McAreavey

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book not awesome but good
An easy read great for an easy read and I did enjoy it but the end is a little too unfinished for me
Published 12 months ago by V. Cairns

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
As soon as I started to read this book I knew that i would never be able to put it down. The previous books in the series were amazing and i was not disappointed by this new contribution. This series is a must read and anyone who read the previous books in the series must read this one. Purely amazing. Would definitly read again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ambrosia Shore is the best entry yet!, 10 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This newest entry in the Water Keepers books, 'Ambrosia Shore', is by far the best yet.
Ambrosia Shore starts exactly where Rogue Wave left off, and every page will have you more engrossed in the story than the last.

Rayne broke many rules to get Sadie across the border, and is arrested for his crimes. The main plot of the story revolves around Sadie, Hamlin and others trying to plead Rayne's innocence, all the while trying to avoid/capture Voss Hastings, who has become increasingly insane since the previous books, Deep Blue Secret and Rogue Wave. In this most recent entry, Sadie is also coming to terms with who she really is, as well as the sudden return of her father.

Ambrosia Shore also boasts an incredible roller-coaster story, with heartbreaking moments on one page, to heartwarming moments on the next. This book had me in tears at certain points, and unable to control my smile at others.

Anyone thinking of reading this book, should definitely read the first two beforehand as it is a continuation of the story. I highly recommend Ambrosia Shore, as Christie Anderson has done an amazing job in continuing the Water Keepers story, and I am incredibly excited to see where it will go from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the whole series!, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love this book, as well as all the others in the series.

It's an unusual story but was quite an easy read.

This is the 3rd book in the series and I feel as though it ends the series quite nicely- even though the author says she will be releasing a further title in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brill, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
So sad I have to wait fir the next instalment but I'm sure it will be worth it ! Don't hesitate buy this book you will not be disappointed !

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book not awesome but good, 12 April 2014
V. Cairns "smeyerfan" (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars a brill read, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
the first two were brill and i cant wait for the next book to come ,its not fun having to wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This book is amazing and so gripping, I found it hard to put the book down. The ending brilliant as well I can't wait for the next book to come out. This is a MUST READ now book.NOW!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ambrosia Shore, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic read, joining the series of Ambrosia books. I highly recommend this book. A roller-coaster from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars ambrosia Shore, 22 Nov. 2013
Rosie (Redhill, Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed every minute of this book, loved the imaginations of the scenes in the sory. It would make a great film.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers Book 3)