5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it! Definitely worth the money!, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Coconut Flour Recipes: An Alternative to Wheat Flour Cookbook for Celiac, Paleo, and Gluten Free Diets (Quick and Easy Series) (Kindle Edition)
My first impression of this book was great. I noticed that this wasn't an ordinary recipe book, but one with recipes suitable for people who are on a gluten free diet - wonderful! I myself can eat gluten but I know many friends and family who are intolerant to it, are celiacs or just can't have too much because of inflammation problems. This book provides some great recipes so that I can cater to them when they come round or I want to bake them a treat.

I also had no idea that coconut flour even existed so thank you to this book for introducing me to it, and thank you to this book for telling me what it is and its properties. I really appreciated the section which focused on telling the reader all about coconut flour as I'm a complete newbie to it.

`Quick and Easy Coconut Recipes' has a variety of really great recipes for both the savory and the sweet lover; my personal favorite that I'm itching to try is the brownie. The recipes themselves are set out well with a picture, list of ingredients and a section of instructions. The instructions are well written in that unlike many recipes it is detailed enough so that you know exactly what to do and what to expect; you're not left hanging!

The writing of the book is interesting and simple, which is what I look for in a recipe book, and I feel this book will appeal in particular to women in their food escapades, especially given that coconut flour seems to be so healthy.

Overall, a really great book. I would truly and honestly recommend it to anyone who likes cooking/baking that needs a gluten free diet or who has close friends or family who do.

5.0 out of 5 stars the coconut flour recipes, 1 Jun 2014
I love this book as it is different and I love coconut it is unusual and good read and good recipes