5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine with the iPad
Purchased this to use with my new iPad. I needed a second lightning cable to use with a apple 12 watt brick that I also purchased on amazon. It works well with the apple charger brick and also functions fine with syncing to home network via my iMac. Signal speed and accuracy seems to match the original apple cable.
Published 11 months ago by Tyler Vaughan

3.0 out of 5 stars good at first, but broke after 3 months
The product was good to begin with - loved the colour and it worked perfectly - charged quickly and consistently. But after 3 months (or being used only a couple of times a week) it no longer worked. Not sure if the connection/wire has come loose, but it doesn't charge anymore.

I'd say good for a cheap spare, but not for long term use.
Published 6 months ago by L. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine with the iPad, 8 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever!!, 31 Aug 2013
Plain and simple, you can now charge your phone and still use it without worrying about pulling it out of the socket. It arrived promptly and works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little USB Charger, 11 Jan 2014
I have purchased this charger a while ago and really pleased with it. It's working well so far, much better cable quality that original Apple cables! The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because the first one I got from the seller stopped working after a while, but they have replaced it instantly with a new upgraded version! Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 6 Jan 2014
I love the colour! It's a great product! Works perfectly well with the iPhone 5!
I was going to spend 15.99 on a cable directly from the apple shop but after taking the chance of buying this, I am not going to bother anymore.
Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars No one wants to pinch my pink cable! its great and does what it is supposed to., 9 Sep 2013
No issues what so ever, does just what its advertised to do, and fast delivery. Pink's not really my colour, but doesn't do it for the other blokes in the office either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for a great product!, 8 Sep 2013
I was looking for a charger for my daughter's ipod and came across this. I didn't want to spend lot of money on a charger for my daughter. I picked this one out based on the reviews. I must say we have had it for awhile without no problems. I actually thought all IPOD chargers were the same but come to find out that IPOD 5 version had a different one than the others so I came on here to look for one. Excellent price for a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Sep 2013
Item was exactly what I wanted. I have ordered it in the past as well and have spread the word to my friends. They love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 2 Sep 2013
Kinks (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
My son needed to replace his iPhone charger that he mislaid :/ This works perfectly to charge via the computer or using the iPhone adapter plug. When you have several charger's in the house, this one should be easy to find being coloured...or should I say harder to lose!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Sep 2013
I love it! It is more convenient than the regular iPhone cord. I hated the small USB cord, I use it while it charges & I didn't like how I couldn't move around with it. This cord makes it much more easier to multitask

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 1 Sep 2013
Works like a charm! Longer than the original cable that came with my iphone so it allows you to charge without sitting closely to the electrical outlet. Would highly recommend it.