Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 April 2015
I have the previous 14 Iced Bears compilations. Both were let down a little by having filler live tracks.

Here we have a true anthology. Oddly, it starts with their last album. The first side of Wonder was great. The 2nd side, not quite so good. Then follows the later singles, some of which were OK. The last track on the 1st CD is pretty awful though. I'd never heard it before and doubt I'll listen to it much again.

CD2 is where the real good stuff is at. Compiles the eponymous debut album, which is a brilliant, then most of what was collected on the Precision LP back in 1990. Top quality indie gems. The Sarah tracks are stand-outs. It's a shame that the 14 Iced Bears felt the need to leave Sarah in order to release their album. If only they had waited around for Sarah to yield to the will of The Orchids and The Field Mice, who also wished to release LP's. Tracks like Moths, Hay Fever, Cut and Dust Remains would have been perfect for the Sarah label.

All in all, this was a great trip down memory lane.
on 24 November 2013
There are real some nice music bur the majority of them don't mean great songs, I listen it once and I think will be hard to repeat this experience, put it into my collection!!!