5.0 out of 5 stars right track list for a great disco CD
Published 15 months ago by Helmut Fritze

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!
Published 16 months ago by music lover

5.0 out of 5 stars right track list for a great disco CD, 3 Sep 2013
Helmut Fritze "musiclover" (Berlin - Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Born To Be Alive ~ Expanded Edition (Audio CD)
here is the right track list: 1. born to be alive, 2. disco queen, 3.you turn me on, 4.show me the way you kiss, 5. back to boggie, 6. it comes so easy, 7. I give you rendez-vous - plus bonus tracks: 8. born to be alive (12 inch US Disco mix), 9. back to boogie (single version), 10. born to be alive (original single mix) - so this are the real tracke on my cd - it is the same, like in the booklet, but there are another mistake - two tracks with number 7 - so funny!!! sounds great - and I like it very much. a great pure disco CD! makes me feel disco good!

5.0 out of 5 stars MUCH MORE THAN A HIT, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Born To Be Alive ~ Expanded Edition (Audio CD)
ME ALWAYS WONDERED WHEN I WAS GOING TO LEAVE A HERNADEZ PATRICK COLLECTION AND FINALLY CAME IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS OF THE TIME OF THE MUSIC IN THIS CD DISK AND ALL THEIR BEST SONGS ARE MORE FAMOUS BORN TO BE ALIVE IN THREE VERSIONS VERY RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE DISCO MUSIC remastering IS VERY GOOD AND SOUND GREAT TOPICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 22 Sep 2007
rfn_williams (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Born to Be Alive (Audio CD)
Heard this on a fabulous holiday in 1980; we were up all night dancing to this and other great stuff that was around at the time. I play it again and again (until the neighbours complain). It would be nice to go back to that holiday for real but there are no time machines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Born To Be Alive ~ Expanded Edition (Audio CD)
Always love this song and its been in some movies too that's what brought the idea to me to buy this again the second time around .

4.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect track listing, 18 Mar 2005
This review is from: Born to Be Alive (Audio CD)
This disc is listed as having six of the tracks from a worn out vinyl disk I owned, however it has three tracks, the original "Born to be Alive", a 7" remix and a 12" remix. Am I disapointed, well yes, I haven't got what I ordered or expected, but the two remixes are interesting and I certainly have never heard them before. I feel I have been conned because I would like the other listed tracks I ordered, but I do have some good music which is excellent quality. The morale is you can't always trust what you read. Buyer Beware!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanalulu007, 3 April 2008
Thomas Cleveland "Hanalulu007" (Chicago IL. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Born to Be Alive (Audio CD)
I Love IT, it's still enjoyable to listen IT, after about 30 Yr. later. Great CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Aug 2014
S. thraves (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love this cd , and old favourite of mine 5*****

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Born To Be Alive ~ Expanded Edition (Audio CD)
Fantastic to finally have Born to be alive the album on cd for the first time and in good sound quality and as bonus the original US 12 inch version of Born to be alive 7.26 minutes in running order. What disappoints me is that on the back of the cover stands that the rare b-sides To many people and Back in time are included but listning to the album shows that the numbers are not included on the album so thats really makes me disappointed as thats was one of the big reasons for me to buy the album ! What also is irritating me is that there are also empty space on the disc left so why have they not included the 7 inch version of Disco queen and the instrumental Born to be alive 7 inch version ???????? does anybody no these reasons please let me know as i am a big disco/music lover ????? Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug 2014
Excellent

Born To Be Alive ~ Expanded Edition
Born To Be Alive ~ Expanded Edition by Patrick Hernandez (Audio CD - 2013)