4.0 out of 5 stars new style
When I first bought fit-flops the fit was generous and comfortable from the first wearing. I have bought six pairs of sandals, two of shoes and two of boots. Each year the fit is smaller. I love the range, but I doubt I will be able to wear my size if this trend continues. The retailer where I buy them usually agrees with my conclusions.
Published 12 months ago by Jo

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small.
Published 8 months ago by Tracey Davison

4.0 out of 5 stars new style, 24 Feb. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small., 16 Jun. 2014
I love fit flops and they are usually very comfortable, however I was pretty disappointed with the Cha Cha design. I'm a size 5 and the 5s in fit flops have always been a very good fit, but these were really small. I compared them with my other 5s and they looked like they could be a whole size smaller. Also I found the toe post uncomfortable and hard, very unusual for this brand. Top marks for style, they're fun and flirty, but no good if your feet are killing you. I'll have to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flop Cha Cha Sandels, 19 Feb. 2014
I bought my first Flip Flops 3 years ago in Australia which were just the basic style they were extremely comfortable so I bought another glitzy brown pair last year in Australia again. My girlfriends here in Germany were so enthusiastic they also ordered over the internet and as I'm off to Australia again I thought I'd try to get them here too and was so happy to see the new styles that were available. Through the wobble technique I feel like I'm getting a bit of a leg workout and it helps support my sunken, splayed feet which most people over 40 seem to get.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit!, 14 July 2014
I love fit flops but this foot bed is not for me. The toe post is too far forward bringing you toes to the front therefore your heel does not sit in the heel cup. Also the straps are baggy.
Come on Fitflop lets have some more pretty styles in the Medium Foot bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these fitflops, 26 Jun. 2014
Mrs. J. Hudson "jax" (Hampshire UIK) - See all my reviews
Bought the silver/bronze pair and loved them so much that I needed to buy the navy pair. The price had also gone down a bit so that was helpful. These are lovely fitflops. The blue tassles are iridescent and shine in the sun. Would definitely recommend. They are a true fit - some may find them on the narrow side but they are fine for me. Very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 5 Jun. 2014
Great fit and look quite glam
a very good buy and I would like them in other colours
good for work and play

5.0 out of 5 stars Size is small but they are very nice and pretty, 30 Mar. 2014
Z. Nielsen - See all my reviews
I use a size 4 normally but the size does not fit - I need a 5 in this pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely comfortable Fitflop, (but it has stretched a little and ..., 13 July 2014
Lovely comfortable Fitflop, (but it has stretched a little and quite quickly). Love the narrower styling, they don't look so clumpy as previous styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Really like them

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Fit Flops, 13 July 2014
This review is from: FitFlop Cha Cha Womens Casual Sandals (Shoes)
always find them comfortable and these are quite dressy

Fitflop Cha Cha Flip Flops - Black