5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
This is a great book about the mental and cognitive processes which guide us through our life.
It demonstrate the heuristics by different experiments which makes it more believable.
Published 20 months ago by Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is the spirit ?
I needed this book for my PHD. However I was disappointed because it is heavy, full of excessive statistics and lacking synthesis. The examples are mundane. I could not use them in my daily life nor in my thesis. The subject was promising. I should have wished more stamina, more simplicity, more reusable and applicable ideas.
Published on 12 Oct 2009 by Jacques de Schryver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 Dec 2012
However, this is the academic version of this topic, so if someone wants to read about it in an easier language, I recommend reading "Thinking, fast and slow" by Daniel Kahneman.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best book I've ever seen about probability., 21 Oct 1998
By A Customer
I've never seen better explanations of how probabilities should be calculated. And the book is fascinating -- especially what the authors describe about the results of surveys designed to reveal the most common mistakes people make when estimating probabilities.

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is the spirit ?, 12 Oct 2009