5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush

3.0 out of 5 stars works but over prices
Published 13 months ago by Jackie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
I bought this product as I have very long, thick hair which tangles easily. I bought a Tangle Teaser from Boots but my hair destroyed the bristles within days! I thought I would give this a go, as even if it didn't work well it was still pretty! It arrived very quickly and was well presented in a nice box. Looks exactly like the picture, a large pearlecent pink brush with angel wings design. It works perfectly on my hair and none of the bristles have bent yet. It's easy to clean and is also able to stand up on hard surfaces so likes quite pretty. Would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Knots gone !, 23 Nov 2013
Good brush right amount of packaging, my daughter likes it. Dose what it says, works well on dry hair I think better on wet hair or using detangle spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 July 2013
I love it. Doesn't damage your hair. Would recommend it to anyone. Great for kids who hate to get there hair brushed as it doesn't hurt

3.0 out of 5 stars works but over prices, 19 Jun 2013
brought this for my daughter and myself, it works and with little or no pain looks great and my daughter loves it which would get 5stars but this brush feels cheap like some thing you get out the pound shop, i would have thought for nearly 17 this brush would feel a much better quality and have some weight to it! overall im happy with what it does but not at the price and i wouldnt recomend it to my friends or family i would tell them to get a cheaper version

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush, 25 May 2013
The brush works great, gets through tangles with no pain! A great buy would highly recommend to other parents! Great

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish brush, 20 May 2013
Helen G. Mccullagh "hells bells" (st albans, UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter has fine long hair that is very knotty in the morning, this brush is totally useless and very expensive. Den man for us all the way, this is a gimmick

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Love this hair brush it's fab

4.0 out of 5 stars Good brush for thick hair, 5 Jun 2014
Good brush for anyone with thick hair. Handle means you're much less likely to drop it when using but larger size makes it less practical for carrying in a handbag.

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was meant to detangle!, 2 May 2014
The bristles are so sharp, I feel they are splitting my hair. The plastic feels cheap and it somehow made my frizz worse than ever. Oh, well...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›