4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink and great for detangling wet hair.
Published 1 month ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
As my Granddaughter has long hair,she said hair angel pulled her hair quite a lot.
Published 4 months ago by mickkelly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink and great for detangling wet hair., 15 May 2015
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
We bought a 'Hair Angel' as a gift for my granddaughter and she loves it. She's only 5 years old but has really beautiful, thick blonde hair that can take some managing. She loves the idea of having an Angel brushing her hair and likes to stand the Angel up on her dressing table where she she can see her. What I like is that you can hold the brush around the Angel wings which gives you a really wide area to hold onto and makes controlling brushing easier. If you want a traditional brush then hold it by the thinner end and use it normally. The bristles are flexible, have an anti-bacterial quality and don't cause static. Works really well on wet hair. I'd recommend the pink Angel brush for a child rather than an adult because it's quite small and lightweight. I don't think you'd untangle a mop of wet, thick adult hair with the brush before running out of patience. Makes a nice gift. My only 'niggle' is that you only see the Angel from the back and there's no facial detail which is a bit of a shame. Looks pretty though and in pink she's 'very girlie'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brush, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
I bought this product as I have very long, thick hair which tangles easily. I bought a Tangle Teaser from Boots but my hair destroyed the bristles within days! I thought I would give this a go, as even if it didn't work well it was still pretty! It arrived very quickly and was well presented in a nice box. Looks exactly like the picture, a large pearlecent pink brush with angel wings design. It works perfectly on my hair and none of the bristles have bent yet. It's easy to clean and is also able to stand up on hard surfaces so likes quite pretty. Would definitely recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Angel, 27 May 2015
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
My daughter has recently decided to grow her, previously easy to manage bob, hair long. This has led to much distress when it needs to be brushed, which reminded me of why I kept it short when she was younger. However, after trying various detangling sprays, etc, it occurred to me that I possibly needed a less basic brush to help detangle her hair and came across this. Firstly, it looks gorgeous – as other reviewers have rightly pointed out, some more details might have given the brush even more appeal – however, the angel ‘wings’, the handle which allows the brush to stand and the pretty pink colour, give it huge appeal to little girls.

The brush has a contoured base, heat resistant bristles, antibacterial addictives embedded in the plastic for extra hygiene and anti static properties to give you smooth and silky hair. It is comfortable to hold and, more importantly, does not seem to ‘tug’ at hair like other brushes. Well worth investing in if your little angel also complains about having their hair brushed properly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knots gone !, 23 Nov. 2013
Good brush right amount of packaging, my daughter likes it. Dose what it says, works well on dry hair I think better on wet hair or using detangle spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size and nice and easy to use - it keeps my fine ..., 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
Just the right size and nice and easy to use - it keeps my fine straight hair in lovely condition without any static flyaways. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab tangle angel, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
Really quick delivery. my daughter loves it because it's pink and great and soft on her hair. Happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls love them and won't use any other brush, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
Bought two, silver and pink for Grandaughters. They love them. Think the pink looks better though

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional detangle brush, 31 Mar. 2014
This brush does detangle the hair I used it on my grandaughter's hair which is very long and was fantastic so happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant :), 26 May 2015
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
Really pretty colour and gets through knots and tangles really well :) also great for wet hair too

5.0 out of 5 stars me and my baby-girl both love it, deals nicely with the tangles and, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hair Angel Tangle Angel, Pink (Personal Care)
Very cute hairbrush, me and my baby-girl both love it, deals nicely with the tangles and knots

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›