5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Came with infidel written on it in Arabic. Absolutely love it. I didn't ask for that but it is pretty accurate.
Published 9 months ago by David John Penman

3.0 out of 5 stars good t shirt
i would like to give it 5 stars but as a military t shirt, the round neck should be tight, here its wide, not so wide !! but still not tight enough
Published 5 months ago by Eperienced User

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 9 April 2014
Have to wash this daily as darling son likes to wear it all the time. High quality cotton and a great fit. Washes very well and still looks like new - does not require to be ironed if hung up straight from the wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: 100% Cotton Basic Military Style T-shirt - Olive (Apparel)
Bought this for my husband for parade fitted perfectly ,was expected to be a little small but wasn't . .

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 10 July 2014
Oversized for the actual size it says

3.0 out of 5 stars good t shirt, 30 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shirt., 6 Jun 2014
I received the t-shirt earlier than expected which was nice. The only complaint I have is that I ordered a medium and although the label on the shirt says medium, it is quite clearly a size large shirt. I only wanted to use it under my work overalls so fit doesn't need to be perfect. Just a heads up for those who need a better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 2 Mar 2014
The t shirt was quite cheep so I was pleasantly suppressed with the quality.
The fit is good and I expect it to last some time

2.0 out of 5 stars found the material itchy even after washing - so won't ..., 16 Oct 2014
found the material itchy even after washing - so won't be wearing this, which is a shame as the delivery was prompt and the sizing guide accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, perfect!, 28 July 2014
My teenage boys are very happy with these.
They fit well,are good quality and arrived on time.
Great purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID! cheaper than teatowels, and as much use..., 11 Aug 2014
I have had similar t-shirts in the past and they were superb...soft to touch, good fit and tough enough, great value for money. Not these: they fell apart on the first wash, the seams on the armpit opened up as if they were never there. I don't know what type of thread is used, but these things stain with water! I have (in the past) used similar t-shirts for logging, hunting, walking the dogs, do garden work and they always cleaned up fine no matter what I threw at them. Not these ones...Every stain is there after the wash despite the copious application of Stain Devils, Vanish or any other concoction designed for this job. I know they are cheap and I should not have high expectations, but, heck, my previous ones are still as new 4 years down the line...should have bought more of them then...the upshot is that I now have a fresh supply of cleaning cloths in my gun room, but I needn't have paid that much for them...AVOID!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›