3,348 Reviews
 (2,523)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above the rest
I got my new iPad in the past two weeks and although it felt good without a case I wasnt happy to keep it that way. Many of the cases seem either cheap & nasty or don't give full coverage. Neither would be good enough to keep me happy. After much searching I came across the Snugg which seemed to tick all the boxes.

The outer case is a lovely leather finish but...
Published on 22 April 2011 by Bossman1959

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but.......
Nicely made case but if you use apps like Starwalk, Maps, Google Earth etc. then you will be told that there is magnetic interference nearby. Take the iPad out of the case and the warning goes away. It seems that the magnets that hold the case shut interfere with the compass in the iPad. I carefully removed these four magnets and the problem is solved. You can leave the...
Published on 20 Jun. 2012 by A. Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above the rest, 22 April 2011

The outer case is a lovely leather finish but is rigid for protection. The inside is covered with a soft velvet finish to prevent scratches to the case. It is well shaped with holes and cut outs for both cameras and the home button. I can't see any need to ever remove it.

The front cover bends at a suitable place to allow the iPad to be used at a slant for typing or more upright for watching movies etc.
The finishing touch is the use of magnets to keep the case closed. This not only prevents having to use clips everywhere but it switches the display on and off in the same way that Apples Smart Cover does! I love hearing the click as it switches off when I closes the cover.

I am extremely pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to all iPad owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg as a Bug!, 19 July 2012
I knew that the Snugg IPad 2 case wass a quality item because my colleague at school has one. I wanted a protective case that had a hand strap to allow me to walk around the classroom with it without fear of dropping it, and this fits the bill. The case is well made and the iPad slots in place very easily, held in place by a strong strip of Velcro. All of the cut-outs line up well and I'm very impressed with the overall construction. There are cheaper covers on the market, however, you are protecting an expensive electronic item so you will definitely benefit from paying that bit extra for piece of mind.

Finally, I opted for free delivery and the cover was delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile!, 30 Jan. 2012
This elegant case is an investment that gives peace of mind. The handstrap is a brilliant idea for avoiding accidental slippage, as does the velour finish on the interior face which aids non-slipping on fabric surfaces, e.g., lap - in addition to screen protection (the screen protection is not provided with the case). Thoughtful design touches add to the build quality (white contrast stitching, stand conversion modes, velour surfaces to protect iPad from scratches and cut-outs for access to switches, sockets, speaker, microphone and camera lenses). It also saves startup/shutdown times with iPad auto on/off closure feature - due to embedded magnets in case edge that utilise Apple designed magnet sensing for optional auto on/off facility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the iPad, 22 Sept. 2010
J. Anderson (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I picked this case up for two main reasons. I needed something to protect the iPad whilst being carried in a bag along with a laptop and also something to protect the iPad if dropped as I have two young daughters who use it. I have to say it works perfectly. My iPad is well protected (especially the screen) whilst it's in a bag and my girls have dropped the iPad on a few occasions with no damage at all.

In addition the case is very well made. It looks and feels like a quality product. The ability to have the screen propped up is a bonus although this works much better in landscape mode as it is a little unsteady when standing in portrait. All the iPad buttons are still easy to use when in the case and you can also charge the iPad. If you use the Apple iPad dock you will need to remove the iPad from the case but this is very easy and a lot easier than other cases I have tried.

I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good iPad 3 case at a great price, 23 Mar. 2012
I. Sassoon "I.S." (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this case for my new iPad 3 (aka the New iPad),

At arrived promptly so I did not have to wait long. Fitting the iPad inside the case is a matter of seconds and the fit is perfect. I had one case which did not fit the iPad 3 well (as it is just a touch thicker than the 2) but this one had no such issues.
All ports are accessible inside the case. Even the SIM slot (which is covered by another silicone case I just purchased) is accessible, although it is probably a tricky job to change the tiny SIM inside the case.

The quality of the case feels very high for the price. It looks good in my opinion (although I did not expect pretty much all the outside of the case to be covered in Jeans fabric - I should have looked better at the pics I guess) and the feels like it would protect my new iPad well if dropped.
In terms of functionality it offers the usual magnetic front cover which flips back to double as a stand for watching movies etc. There is an elastic strap nicely tucked inside the front cover which doubles as a hand strap for holding the iPad - nice touch.

All in all this is a very solid case, well designed, good looking and at a very good price. I like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case, 11 Jan. 2012
I was going to buy an Apple Smart Cover for my new iPad but I received a Snugg case as a Christmas present. I was initially disappointed with my gift because I wanted one of those cool coloured Apple ones BUT after using the Snugg I was so pleased that I not gone down the Apple marketing route and paid a premium price for something very cool but not very useful. The Snugg fits perfectly, gives all round protection, unlike Smart Covers, and doesn't add great weight or bulk. Overall, I'm very pleased and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new iPad case...., 2 Jun. 2010
S. J. Kramer - See all my reviews
When I got my iPad I was a little nervous about damaging it - they do feel a little fragile! This case is superb! It gives you the peace of mind of protection but the way it helps the iPad stand is great when watching films or playing music - considering the price I was very impressed with the quality, a bit of a bargain!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, brilliant service, 5 Nov. 2014
Adam Fry (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice quality case, as theirs always are, but the iPad air 2 version covers the auto light sensor so you have to keep adjusting it yourself or its too dark to read as it thinks you are in a pitch black room all the time :(

Contacted them and they said auto brightness is a new iOS feature, it's not - it's always been there - and to switch it off. That just means that it's always too dark or too light unless you keep changing it.

December update
Ben at Snugg was in contact with me and they have altered the case with a cutout for the light sensor which they have mailed out to me to replace my original one. Now works fine, lovely case and I can only say the service from Snugg has been exemplary. They have really got it right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 20 Dec. 2011
S. M. Jarvis (Kent) - See all my reviews
This product is exactly as described and just what I wanted. All the cut outs for camera, power lead, earphones etc line up perfectly (something I haven't always found with covers for other devices in the past). The hand grip is very useful and the stand feature is very stable and holds the ipad at just the right angle for watching films etc. Without fail, every time I close the case the ipad goes into sleep mode and wakes as soon as the case is opened, this wasn't a feature I was particularly looking for but is very useful just the same. In addition to be very functional this case is well made and looks stylish to boot. I looked at many cases when I got the ipad2 but am very pleased with my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snugg iPad 2 case, 20 Nov. 2011
I ordered this case to coincide with the delivery of my new iPad and they didn't disappoint it arrived well in time.

In terms of the case itself it protects the iPad extremely well, although I've added a screen protector for my own piece of mind. The iPad is held extremely securely and the different positions that you can place the iPad in to is great. From the ease in terms of typing on the iPad to the holding for reading in bed or indeed utilising as a photo frame, this case does not disappoint.

I would definitely recommend to all iPad owners or those looking around to decide which case to buy to protect their new investment.