5.0 out of 5 stars Goog Buy
Pleased with this item it is powerful without being heavy an excellent buy and I was pleased with the price
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. S. Smith

Published 16 months ago by Lis Mac

2.0 out of 5 stars If you have tiled or wooden flooring this hoover is not recommened, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Vax U88-W1-P Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 2.4 Litre - 1600 Watt - White (Kitchen & Home)
Great hoover on carpet but no other type of flooring. I have tiled floors in 4 rooms and wooden flooring in one and I honestly am quicker using the brush and shovel!!! The hoover just blows dust around the room on these floors even when on the hard floor setting. Wish I had read the customer reviews before I purchased the hoover or returned the hoover with 14 days of purchase. Lesson learned!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Goog Buy, 14 Sept. 2013
Mrs. S. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars VAX VACUUM VALUE, 21 Nov. 2013
Very light but as powerful as vacs twice even three times the price Easily adapted for all floor and carpet types

4.0 out of 5 stars Vac's, 28 Nov. 2013
Good Machine, and works well. The only thing is that the machine needs to be emptied often. But a good and fairly powerful machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly suprised, 5 April 2014
This pet bagless vacuum cleaner picks up really well is nice and light and looks great. Very happy over all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 7 Oct. 2013
Really amazed at this vacuum cleaner. I have had far more expensive cleaners that have not cleaned as well as this one does! thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars vax white bagless vacuum cleaner, 8 Dec. 2013
We seen the vac advertised on your web site and as we wera due to change our dyson
we thought the price of the vac was excellent. We can honestly say its a great product
and pleased we seen it on your site many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good!!, 20 Dec. 2014
You really do get what you pay for with this hoover. No where near powerful or versatile enough to cope with the demands of my household. I agree that it is lightweight so may be useful for some people( who don't make much mess) but if like me you have 3 kids, 2 pets and a variety of flooring then I wouldn't waste your money or time! Unfortunately it didn't seem to be able to bear it's own weight and kept falling over and also blew hot air out so making the dog hair I was trying to hoover up end everywhere. All in all the most frustrating hoover I have ever owned!

1.0 out of 5 stars Really I have to give it one star???, 26 Dec. 2013
The reviews for this Hoover were mixed, but that's often the case with a lot of items so we felt we would get based on good reviews. Huge mistake. The filter glogs after every single use, doesn't matter what setting we use it barely picks things up. I have to Hoover the whole house and then use the tiny attachment over the whole house which still leaves bits everywhere. When using the attachments the hose pipe just falls off and then your left with the awkward task of twisting it back in. We tried to get it sent back but amazon mixed up the pick up dates and the box then got damaged so we are stuck with a useless Hoover. So so disappointed, with 2 small babies we will have to accept our loss and buy another Hoover to actually clean floors. Waste of money unless you want a completely useless Hoover that's only positive is its light to carry upstairs or a Hoover ornament.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Buisness, 15 Feb. 2015
Bought this hoover, wasn't too sure as I have had dysons in the past but were not that good with pet hairs on my rug.
I even had to borrow a hoover of a friend to try and remove my kittens hairs of my carpet. Was ok but not that good, so I decided to give this a go.
This hoover is amazing, my carpet and rugs looks as if they have just come out of the warehouse, with not a single cat hair in site. Haven't even used the turbo bit yet, but I am guessing it will be just as good, for getting into the arm chair and other bits. Good on my laminate floor as well. Quite light. well I can say for once I have bought a good hoover at a great price, and I have had many hoovers. This is the best so far, beats Dyson miles off, and the price. Plus the two years guarantee Well chuffed, would recommend.

Vax U88-W1-P Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 2.4 Litre - 1600 Watt - White