5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Watch.
I love this watch, its easy to use and does evey thing I want it to do for my running and helps me to see when im improving.

I would like to say that while I've seen reviews stating the battery life is 15 hours, this i believe is only if you are constatly using it, if you are not using the functions constantly it lasts alot longer, I've only charged it once in...
Published 20 months ago by D Mortimore

2.0 out of 5 stars If you need something really dependable, pass
Own the Ambit2 for 5 months and was quite happy with it. Then as I was trying to reset a countdown the watch frozen. Had to force a firmware update in order to unfreeze it (as I found out from Suundo's support in not what I would call a timely response).
Published 10 months ago by tzanampeths

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 10 Oct. 2014
Excellent bit of kit, goes everywhere with me now. Love it to bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy in the US, 8 Nov. 2013
Excellent watch, great functionality, simple to use. Who could ask for more. Most importantly its a great motivator and makes tracking workout simple. The greatest thing is returning after a good run and then looking at your performance over the route. Great for refining training. Lastly order it online from US, it will be the same price but in USD ie 300GBP will be 300 USD.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful piece of equipment- many uses, 17 Aug. 2013
I have used this for running, climbing, trekking and it has many points of information, good battery life and i am very happy with this purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars If you need something really dependable, pass, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Suunto Ambit2 Heart Rate Monitor (Electronics)
So I guess the watch is fine, unless you depend on it to find your way back, while in the middle of a wilderness.
If you need something really dependable that will NOT freeze and let you down, pass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arguably THE best watch in the world, 9 July 2013
Arguably THE best watch in the world. Go for this over the Sapphire version and save the £'s. The data that this gathers is mind blowing, if your a serious person then this is a serious watch. The Ambit 2's extra battery capacity and features means this is the one to buy. It's a lot of money but I'm worth it - you only get one heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sportswatch - nothing comes close!, 3 Sept. 2014
B Trader (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suunto Ambit2 Heart Rate Monitor (Electronics)
Best sport watch and heart rate monitor on the market.

When used with the Movescount connection to customise it to your individual sport, personal goals and apps - nothing comes close. I use it almost everyday whether in the gym, pool, running outdoors, skiing or biking. I have found it 100% reliable in every use, accurate enough and quick pickup of satellite signals no matter where I am in the world. Awesome.

The Movescount website is great for tracking your training and PB's. Battery life for me is good - I took it on a two week holiday, used it everyday and was on 50% when I returned. I did take my USB charger in case it was needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding watch!!!, 21 Nov. 2013
My partner is very happy with his new watch he cannot wait to get out on the hills using it. For now we have a new baby so not managed to
use to full potential yet but has used whilst running and is very impressed with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch but I had to send it back with problems, 19 Oct. 2013
This is certainly far better than the Garmin 910xt (which is a watch that does not tell the time!!!). I had to send it back as the temperature setting was reading 10 degrees Celsius higher than it should (tested by placing the watch on a shelf for several hours next to a very accurate barometer with temp reading).

I am hoping that the replacement solves this.

Suunto Ambit2 Heart Rate Monitor