5.0 out of 5 stars Ginger nut says:, 1 July 2013
Gloops (Dorchester Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natural Selection Ideal Ingredients Crystallised Ginger 200g (Pack of 10) (Grocery)
We often have just a few chunks of this crystallised ginger as a small after-dinner treat. Apart from reputedly being good for the digestion, the taste is excellent.
Even better, try it together with a few dried apricots - a very happy combination - as a quick, easy (and weight-conscious) alternative to sweetened or fatty puddings. A little goes a long way.
This 2kg multi-pack is great value, while its convenient individual 200g sachets help keep the ginger fresh and soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ginger, 19 Sep 2013
Although this isn't absolutely the most flavoursome crystallised ginger I've found, it is great value and considerably better than what's available on the high street. The packaging suits me too — one pack fits neatly into the little Chinese ginger-jar I keep on the coffee-table!

5.0 out of 5 stars just delicious, 29 Jun 2013
I bought this to make rhubarb and ginger jam. It is so lovely to eat just as it is, so much more bite to it than other brands I've bought. I'm now using it in ginger breads, ginger biscuits, even a different flavour in scones. give it a try. 'm now ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars From a ginger-addict, 18 Mar 2014
It becomes ever-more difficult to get a decent supply of sensible sized crystallised ginger. I use it for snacking and to give "zing!" to my digestion. Swift delivery too so saves a trail to the shops for me. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT! HOT! HOT!, 5 Feb 2014
Excellent. The hottest ginger I have ever tasted, lovely and crunchy with wonderful soft inside, but very HOT! I love it. The delivery was excellent too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value!, 8 Jan 2014
I have been missing my regular fix of ginger since the J.G. (you know who I mean) chain closed. Found this offer, and ordered it straight away. Wow! Just arrived - immediately opened - 2 pieces eaten - mouth now on fire!! I love it!!! It's not covered in tons of (expensive) sugar either, so it will be great for cooking purposes, too. As Arnie says - I'll be back!