5.0 out of 5 stars Neil the Seal is fabulous!
Published 13 months ago by danielleparker

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright and colourful but not very sturdy.
This is a lively brightly coloured toy. I bought it for my niece who has just started to walk. It is a little awkward to get the ball into the arms and we have to help her but she is delighted when the ball is placed on the nose and spins.
Published 6 months ago by Miss V A Cleeve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Neil the Seal is fabulous!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
Neil the Seal came in a box with little assembly needed, it literally was a case of slotting the handle into the back. It was then ready to use, simple! It requires no batteries and that is a massive plus point for me. Neil the Seal is pushed along using the handle, he picks the ball up in his flippers and as if by magic (or so my toddler thinks...) Neil automatically picks the ball up and pops it on his nose. It then spins around while balanced on his nose as you continue to push it along.

Marky absolutely loves pushing Neil the Seal around, he finds is amazing how Neil picks the ball up and how he manages to balance it on his nose! Emma will be using this in no time at all, and I am sure it will help her to gain some coordination.

I love just how robust Neil the Seal is, he has been up and down the stairs, around the house, in the garden and he still is as fresh as the day we got him! He is easy to wipe clean as he is made of good quality plastic.

Neil the Seal is awesome, a great addition to our house, loved by the children and I really recommend him!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun., 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
Neil The Seal has provided so much fun for our one year old. It's easy and quick to assemble and good to go in under a minute.

Our one year old is able to lift the handle and push along easily and enjoys the motion of Neil lifting the ball to his nose.

He enjoys it just as much without the ball.

*We recieved this item for purpose of review. But all views and opinions are our own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - even entertained us adults!, 23 July 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
This is honestly one of the BEST toys I have seen in ages! Neil is pushed along, his magnetic flippers then magically pick the ball up from the floor, place it on his magnetic nose and his flippers come away - so Neil balances the ball as you push him along!
Every movement is so seamless and looks so realistic. I, a grown woman of 31, laughed my head off when I first saw what Neil did - I was amazed!! My partner loved it too! Our son is only very young but he loved the bright colours and seemed to enjoy watching the toy, I know once he's walking he will love this!
It is SUCH good value for money too, I would expect it to cost double for what it does. Very impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars we love him, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
Neil the seal went down a treat will the children, they love him, he is a great size and very well made. Bought half price delivered too so very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarlett mum of 2, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
This toy is great, not only does my youngest love it but my eldest also has great fun with it too (he is almost 5)
The ball has a small magnet in it so once its stuck to his nose it doesn't come off unless you pick it off.
A very fun toy. Would definitely recommend this!

4.0 out of 5 stars brought for a xmas present, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
looks lovely I have brought for my Nephew for Xmas so will wait to see what he thinks of it

5.0 out of 5 stars grandaughter loves this, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
my granddaughter loves this she can push it sat down as shes not walking yet the colours are bright as well

5.0 out of 5 stars present for toddler, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
Item received very quickly and ideal for a toddler's present. A fun and skilful toy for the toddler to play with,.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
My grandson loves Neil and it is helping his coordination in putting the ball in the right place.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it's for a upcoming birthday but sure she will love it as I have seen another little one with ..., 14 July 2014
This review is from: TOMY Play to Learn Neil the Seal (Baby Product)
Haven't actually opened this yet as it's for a upcoming birthday but sure she will love it as I have seen another little one with this toy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›