5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I can't understand why this book has a few poor reviews. I thought that it was a cracking read; full of intrigue and suspense, and written with sensitivity. I really got a good feel for the characters, and I thought that the plot was excellent. I, for one, am glad there is a follow-up; infact it is already sitting on my Kindle ready to read.

I would recommend...
Published 18 days ago by Lesley H

3.0 out of 5 stars A Mind Abducted
A rather unpleasant kidnap, abuse story. It was difficult to empathise with the main character. The story was fairly short and at the end I realised that this was in fact only the first instalment of the story, I shall not be reading the next one.
Published 6 months ago by appletree

3.0 out of 5 stars A Mind Abducted, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Mind Abducted (The Abducted Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT VERY GOOD., 31 Aug 2013
ITS VERY SLOW IN THE BEGINNING AND THE MIDDLE IS OK. THE END JUST PETERS OUT LIKE A DAMP SQUID. THE STORY IS VERY SHORT THE READER DOESN'T GET TO INTERACT WITH THE CHARACTERS. PROBABLY WILL BE A SEQUEL. I WOULDN'T BOTHER. SORRY

1.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 30 Aug 2013
The story takes a long time to get going and doesn't really draw you in. Three-quarters way through it picks up for a short period and then it tails off with no real ending.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very short strange book, 14 Aug 2013
This only took a few hours to read and I wont be rushing to read the next one.
The storyline was gripping enough but the description of the fear and physical repercussions of what happened to our victims were completely lacking and very matter of fact.
I have a feeling that the sequel would be much of the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Aug 2014

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good thriller. I notice that it is recommended for teenagers of 13+. I think this is appropriate, and unusual; the teenage genre is distinctly lacking in books of this nature.

All in all, nicely written, certainly not too short; an absolute bargain at the current selling price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 May 2014
I loved this book! A fairly short story but excellent plot and well written. I am really looking forward to the next book to find out what happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 11 Jan 2014
I downloaded this book as a freebie and was gripped. A well written book giving a good incite to the background of Josie before the abduction and suspense began. A short book, and a definite page turner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 July 2013
Absolutely brilliant story, completely hooked from the start, couldn't put it down. Definitely can't wait for next book to come out.

A Mind Abducted (The Abducted Series Book 1)
0.77