on 5 October 2013
I did not get this item from amazon but it is priced the same. My son thinks these are fantastic and a great addition to the game he has on my kindle fire. They can be a little fiddly to get on the pod but he can manage them now. They seem to be pretty durable as long as the chip on the bottom does not get damaged.
55 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 November 2013
It works almost perfectly, because sometimes it states that no connection to server could be established.
Despite that, it is really nice and fun to be able to use the figure we choose in any game. The figures are also really nice.
And It works with other devices not listed in the Hasbro site as supported. Example: Sony Experia U with Gingerbread 2.3.6.
if your device is having difficulties in recognizing the telepod in not very well lit environments, just lit a bit the bottom of the telepod, with a torch, e.g., and it should work fine.
on 1 November 2013
I got these for a song at £7.99, so I got a good deal, since they then doubled in price.

These help you if you need one of the characters to do something in a puzzle that is hard to be done with the included characters. My 4-year-old loves them.

They are fiddly to use, but once you get the hang, they are easy to use. Make sure that you use them in a place with light, as the camera will not pick up the QR code on the bottom.
on 26 October 2013
my soon to be 6year old was so excited that I had purchased this for him, he had been wanting it for a while and has been playing with this on a daily basis!
on 4 January 2014
Boys (6 & 3 years old) went crazy when they received these telepods!
Toy is above our expectations, works very nice with iPad 2 (even my younger 3 years old boy in a minute figured out how to use it ).
My recommendations!
on 24 October 2013
It was a big wish of our son. What was expected, we got it. He is very satisfied with it
on 12 January 2014
Although when I ordered it, it never came when I made a notice about that they sent me a new one and finally it came and my son enjoy's playing it.It is a great toy.
on 22 June 2014
They are easy to use even a 3 yr. Old know how to use them. Since they are rubber they wont get easily broken. Disadvantage though kids easily loose them coz they are small and they are of course difficult to use handle yet possible. I gave it a five star coz i think its worth the price and the fun it gives the kids.
on 10 February 2014
my 7 and 5 year old are star wars angry birds mad and these literally bring the whole game to life
on 1 January 2014
Let's be clear: this is nothing more than a QR code stuck to the bottom of a (badly) hand-painted plastic figurine. If you want to unlock the features in the game, just hold the right QR code over the camera on your phone/tablet, etc. That's that. If you buy these, they're basically paperweights. They sit. They don't move, they don't do anything. They have no real function in the game. You simply hold the QR code over the camera to select which one to use. Whooptie doo.

The main benefit is that you can physically hold something and physically give something related to Angry Birds to someone who likes the game. It makes a good gift in that way. But it's essentially useless.

See one answered question