5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition
I did not get this item from amazon but it is priced the same. My son thinks these are fantastic and a great addition to the game he has on my kindle fire. They can be a little fiddly to get on the pod but he can manage them now. They seem to be pretty durable as long as the chip on the bottom does not get damaged.
Published 10 months ago by bonbon

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly to use
This was a christmas toy that my son asked for was played with once and then shoved in a drawer. It is very fiddly to use and we spent ages trying to get it to work at first. Not a good buy in my opinion
Published 5 months ago by Mollymandy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods Jedi vs Sith Multi-Pack (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! My kid loved it!, 15 Nov 2013
It works almost perfectly, because sometimes it states that no connection to server could be established.
Despite that, it is really nice and fun to be able to use the figure we choose in any game. The figures are also really nice.
And It works with other devices not listed in the Hasbro site as supported. Example: Sony Experia U with Gingerbread 2.3.6.
if your device is having difficulties in recognizing the telepod in not very well lit environments, just lit a bit the bottom of the telepod, with a torch, e.g., and it should work fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit fiddly, but can be useful., 1 Nov 2013
L Everitt "L Everitt" (Watford, UK) - See all my reviews
I got these for a song at 7.99, so I got a good deal, since they then doubled in price.

These help you if you need one of the characters to do something in a puzzle that is hard to be done with the included characters. My 4-year-old loves them.

They are fiddly to use, but once you get the hang, they are easy to use. Make sure that you use them in a place with light, as the camera will not pick up the QR code on the bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars son very happy with this, 26 Oct 2013
my soon to be 6year old was so excited that I had purchased this for him, he had been wanting it for a while and has been playing with this on a daily basis!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Angry Birds Multipack, 24 Oct 2013
It was a big wish of our son. What was expected, we got it. He is very satisfied with it

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Feb 2014
R. Mccracken (N I) - See all my reviews
my 7 and 5 year old are star wars angry birds mad and these literally bring the whole game to life

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 12 Jan 2014
Although when I ordered it, it never came when I made a notice about that they sent me a new one and finally it came and my son enjoy's playing it.It is a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchantment!, 4 Jan 2014
Boys (6 & 3 years old) went crazy when they received these telepods!
Toy is above our expectations, works very nice with iPad 2 (even my younger 3 years old boy in a minute figured out how to use it ).
My recommendations!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 July 2014
ok

1.0 out of 5 stars couldn't get these to work on Samsung Tab 10. ..., 12 July 2014
couldn't get these to work on Samsung Tab 10.1 but they did work on friends IPad. They got played with anyway but very disappointing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›