5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition
I did not get this item from amazon but it is priced the same. My son thinks these are fantastic and a great addition to the game he has on my kindle fire. They can be a little fiddly to get on the pod but he can manage them now. They seem to be pretty durable as long as the chip on the bottom does not get damaged.
Published 19 months ago by bonbon

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong telepods
The telepods i got sent were not the ones pictured which my son was waiting patiently for! Very disappointed wee boy.
Published 10 months ago by monica mckenna

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods Jedi vs Sith Multi-Pack (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit fiddly, but can be useful., 1 Nov. 2013
L Everitt "L Everitt" (Watford, UK) - See all my reviews
I got these for a song at £7.99, so I got a good deal, since they then doubled in price.

These help you if you need one of the characters to do something in a puzzle that is hard to be done with the included characters. My 4-year-old loves them.

They are fiddly to use, but once you get the hang, they are easy to use. Make sure that you use them in a place with light, as the camera will not pick up the QR code on the bottom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! My kid loved it!, 15 Nov. 2013
It works almost perfectly, because sometimes it states that no connection to server could be established.
Despite that, it is really nice and fun to be able to use the figure we choose in any game. The figures are also really nice.
And It works with other devices not listed in the Hasbro site as supported. Example: Sony Experia U with Gingerbread 2.3.6.
if your device is having difficulties in recognizing the telepod in not very well lit environments, just lit a bit the bottom of the telepod, with a torch, e.g., and it should work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars son very happy with this, 26 Oct. 2013
my soon to be 6year old was so excited that I had purchased this for him, he had been wanting it for a while and has been playing with this on a daily basis!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchantment!, 4 Jan. 2014
Boys (6 & 3 years old) went crazy when they received these telepods!
Toy is above our expectations, works very nice with iPad 2 (even my younger 3 years old boy in a minute figured out how to use it ).
My recommendations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Angry Birds Multipack, 24 Oct. 2013
It was a big wish of our son. What was expected, we got it. He is very satisfied with it

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 12 Jan. 2014
Although when I ordered it, it never came when I made a notice about that they sent me a new one and finally it came and my son enjoy's playing it.It is a great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toys, 22 Jun. 2014
M. Wold (Norway) - See all my reviews
They are easy to use even a 3 yr. Old know how to use them. Since they are rubber they wont get easily broken. Disadvantage though kids easily loose them coz they are small and they are of course difficult to use handle yet possible. I gave it a five star coz i think its worth the price and the fun it gives the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Feb. 2014
my 7 and 5 year old are star wars angry birds mad and these literally bring the whole game to life

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong telepods, 19 July 2014