on 1 February 2014
The book is a gift from God, I actually felt the anointing while reading the book. Thank you God .
on 4 July 2016
A thought provoking read. This book provides concise advice for the Christian searching for more. This book may be relatively small but it is packed with wisdom and guidance. It also has numerous links to a host of free resources for those who want to go deeper in their journey with the Lord.
on 28 May 2014
This book was just what I wanted its short and to the point with relevant sections and testimony. Well done
on 16 November 2015
I thought it was for mature Christians. I was wrong .This little book is like the map I needed to direct my steps.
Thanks for sharing the practical application of a God- focussed life .
A great encouragement
on 18 November 2014
Loved it" just what I needed to read been trying to find a book that talks about the basics of prophetic gifts
on 5 February 2015
I really enjoyed this short read of encouraging insights. There is more to this life than we can see or hear or feel. Thank you Kevin for a lovely book.
Michelle Rathore
"Spirit Nudges"
on 24 July 2013
It is inspiring and it open up wealth of knowledge for me. I will definitely recommend it to a friend
on 5 May 2014
I really thought it would have given more of an insight into the topic. Unable to open any of the links ? Why very short had the kindle edition.
on 1 July 2015
Enjoyed reading this book and may God help me and open my spiritual ear so I can hear his voice
on 20 November 2014
It was short and concise. Very helpful and has stirred my hunger for all things prophetic.