Size: 13 inch Sleeve|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 11 February 2015
I wanted a case which allows the laptop/tablet to be slid into the case within a backpack, in 'portrait' orientation. This is ideal for that. What is not really clear from the picture is that the zip does not go all the way around the case, it is only along the shorter edge, and very slightly round the sides. Suits me anyway, but may not be what everyone wants. I use it with a galaxy note pro 12.2 tablet which fits nicely. The inside is a fleecey type lining. It is not incredibly thick but gives adequate padding. Could be better but it's really not bad. Outside is neoprene as far as I can tell (or at least a similar material).
Other things which are obvious from the pictures: decent handle, and a front zip pocket (I put an anker bluetooth keyboard in this). The front pocket isn't very padded at all, just the thickness of the outer material really.
I got the blue colour - it looks smart and it is well made. If you get some of the cheaper neoprene sleeves they are not as well padded and often the quality is noticeably worse...
on 9 June 2015
This sleeve is perfect, I was looking for a combination of a small carry case with a reasonable amount of protection and this does just the job.

It is soft and slightly cushioned inside, and my 2014 Mac Air 13" fits perfectly inside. I chose this sleeve due to the carry handle, and it is the best one I've seen so far. I love the way it is hidden and flush with the sleeve when not in use and can then be pulled out for use. The case is comfortable to be carried either holding just the handle or holding the entire thing in your arm.

It has one zipped pocket on the side which I use for carrying my charger. The pocket isn't very large so there is space for the charger and not much else, maybe a couple of slim CDs. Also, the charger does bulk it up a little.

Overall, love this product, had it for around 6 months and it is still in the same condition as when I bought it.
on 3 May 2015
I was looking around for a sleeve for my Lenovo Chromebook Thinkpad
All i found in a certain large retailer were cheap and nasty crud or overpriced "Apple " compatible iSleeves *cough* for £30-40
Ironically the same items could be found in the PC accessories for about £10 less !!
Found this Belkin one and decided to purchase as only a tenner and am well impressed.
* Excellent quality with neoprene outer and fleece style inside with zip guard to avoid scratches .
* Retractable handle is very useful , but outer pocket is only suitable for letters or slim notepad
* Size is perfect for me as Thinkpad 11.6 screen is actually 12 " overall .
I see a lot people complaining about the size but really they need need to get the next size up from laptop or tablet they own . I can imagine a 13 " laptop would be very tight to squeeze in and would be better off with 14 or 15 ' spec sleeve.
review image
on 27 June 2015
still going strong 18 months later. perfect fit for my MacBook air, able to store cables etc in the zipped pocket on the front. I tend to carry my MacBook around in my rucksack and this case provides ample protection for this.
on 20 June 2015
Very pleased with this. It fits my Lenovo N20p like a glove. Well it is a stretch but a comfortable one. The extra pocket can't be used for much with the Chromebook inside but that doesn't bother me. The inside is pleasantly soft and feels as though it will add good protection for a light and soft case.

The size and weight vs. protection is a good compromise for me especially as I will normally have this inside another bag. Excellent price for a decent product.
on 16 July 2014
This Belkin case is a perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13". Very compact, slim - and still both soft and stable enough to protect your Macbook well, and equipped with a comfortable handle, so you can carry it around - protected and dressed in style. The only possible not so great feature is the zip handle of the outer pocket, which is too short and put a bit too deep and you need to search for it a few seconds. But that doesn't even count as a reason for giving this product less than 5 stars.
on 9 March 2015
The case was a perfect fit for my Dell and the slim line design is great. But after only a few uses the zip broke and the handle has torn slightly at the join, which is very close to breaking. A great cheap option, but not one that I'd buy again.
on 28 January 2016
Ordered this for my daughters 11.6" NetBook, it's a great fit. The case is nicely padded but not enough to make it feel bulky, it's a neat case. It is useful to have a handle on this case, but it's been really well thought out and lies completely flat when not in use: we looked at both bags and sleeves for the net book and this gave us the best of both. There are two zips; the main opening compartment and the front pocket, both of which are chunky quality zips. Overall we consider this to be excellent value for money from a good reputable company. There are a lot worse products out there for more money.
on 26 September 2014
Using this for my MS Surface Pro 3 incl Type Cover.
Width without Type Cover is tight, but fine; length a good fit, there is a little room, but not too much. The depth is good, bearing in mind that the Surface Pro 3 is a very thin device, I guess without the Type Cover the 'ideal' sleeve could be less deep, but I am very happy overall with the fit for the device without Type Cover.
With Type Cover fitted to the Surface Pro 3, the sleeve is still deep enough (even better fit than without), and also just long enough to fit it in. The width however is maybe a bit too tight, as the Type Cover just adds a little bit of width. The zipper of the sleeve does not open just far enough and could ideally open more to make it easier. I stretched it out a bit and it's fine for me now and I will happily keep it.
Overall, this is the best sleeve so far I have found for the MS Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover that is well padded, has a zipper, has a small carrying handle that is not in the way when not needed and has an extra front pouch for the pen or earphones. Most other sleeves were way too deep for this thin tablet and/or too bulky overall or too small.

Given the price, I am sure it will be hard to find sth with better quality and even better fit while offering a zipper and protection.
on 2 December 2015
Because of this case's rounded edges my 13.5'' thin toshiba C40 netbook would not fit and i just can't see how anything larger than a 13'' device would!. Also the zipper is positioned on the side edge rather than the top making it harder to place/remove your device into the case.