4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying for MS Surface Pro 3!
Using this for my MS Surface Pro 3 incl Type Cover.
Published 2 months ago by Jay

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit 13" Toshiba Chromebook
No complaints about the quality of this slip case but bought it for use with the Toshiba Chromebook as states it is compatible. However, the laptop only just squeezes in meaning that the front corners of the chromebook are not properly protected by the padding. Too tight, I'm afraid.
Published 6 months ago by David Archibald

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying for MS Surface Pro 3!, 26 Sep 2014
Using this for my MS Surface Pro 3 incl Type Cover.
Width without Type Cover is tight, but fine; length a good fit, there is a little room, but not too much. The depth is good, bearing in mind that the Surface Pro 3 is a very thin device, I guess without the Type Cover the 'ideal' sleeve could be less deep, but I am very happy overall with the fit for the device without Type Cover.
With Type Cover fitted to the Surface Pro 3, the sleeve is still deep enough (even better fit than without), and also just long enough to fit it in. The width however is maybe a bit too tight, as the Type Cover just adds a little bit of width. The zipper of the sleeve does not open just far enough and could ideally open more to make it easier. I stretched it out a bit and it's fine for me now and I will happily keep it.
Overall, this is the best sleeve so far I have found for the MS Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover that is well padded, has a zipper, has a small carrying handle that is not in the way when not needed and has an extra front pouch for the pen or earphones. Most other sleeves were way too deep for this thin tablet and/or too bulky overall or too small.

Given the price, I am sure it will be hard to find sth with better quality and even better fit while offering a zipper and protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13" laptop, 16 July 2014
ThomasBG (Sofia, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
This Belkin case is a perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13". Very compact, slim - and still both soft and stable enough to protect your Macbook well, and equipped with a comfortable handle, so you can carry it around - protected and dressed in style. The only possible not so great feature is the zip handle of the outer pocket, which is too short and put a bit too deep and you need to search for it a few seconds. But that doesn't even count as a reason for giving this product less than 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars 14 inch, Black bought for 13 inch macbook pro., 27 Sep 2014
James B (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
I have been looking for a case with a top opening zip like this for some time; I got this case in black (14inch) for my 13inch MacBook pro retina. I have a hard shell case for it so I opted for the bigger size case. It fits perfectly, the case has a very nice slim profile but is padded just perfectly, I have had this case a week now and I use it carry my mac around in my bag every day. As far as cases go this is pretty light and feels fairly sturdy, enough for the purpose. The material is very good quality and the inside is very soft so no chance of scratching at all, and a huge bonus which some cases don't have is the lip around the inside of the zip, this prevents the zip from ever touching the laptop. The front pocket is a decent size but I feel it’s not big enough to store a charger (just a bit tight and bulky). The carry handle is a great feature too and retracts when not in use so is flat with the case. All in all this really is a 5 star product. Speedy delivery and fits through letter box which is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for quality, looks and practicality - buy this!, 27 Aug 2014
Love this item. The reason I purchased this was due to its high quality and the fact that it has a carry case. Be wary of the size. I read other reviews that this was slightly to small for what the advertised size is. With this is mind I purchased the 13 inch version which fits my 12.5 inch laptop nicely. There seems to be a little more room so I guess a 13 inch laptop would fit in there exactly. However this doesn't mean my 12.5 laptop moves around due to that little bit of space- it still has a snug fit once zipped up. There was a black colour option but I chose blue as it would be easier to spot if misplaced (something I often do).

The inside is lines with a nice, soft, grey colour fleece material. This makes sure nothing on the inside can scratch your laptop.
There is also a zipped storage space on the front which is handy. I use it to store my 10.1 Samsung Note tablet. Ipads will also fit in there nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars 13inch case fits my 13inch Macbook pro retina with hard shell case., 20 Nov 2014
I purchased the 13inch and it fit my 13inch Macbook Pro retina with ease, even with the hard shell case.
I absolutely am happy with this product, it's very padded. The price is great to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy to recommend the sleeve despite this, 30 Aug 2014
017 Ellen (Huntley, IL, US) - See all my reviews
Chromebook fits in perfectly not a mm to spare.Well made sleeve with a front pocket which can take the power supply with the plug excluded if you wanted to keep it together for transporting.However when the chromebook is in situ a bit awkward to get hold of the end of the zip.I solved it by attaching part of a keyring.Happy to recommend the sleeve despite this.A well made product giving good protection, minimum bulk and with a good useful handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars zips are still sturdy and I didn't notice any wear offs, 8 Aug 2014
Sleek design, really lightweight and does the job.

I had this for over 2 months now, zips are still sturdy and I didn't notice any wear offs.
It has tendency to catch some dust dew to its material type type but if I were you I wouldn't worry since it can be easily washed.
Price is really good for its quality.

No cons found in this product therefore it gained a 5 star rating.

Do you recommend? - Definitely

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac Book Pro, 25 April 2014
Got it for Mac Book Pro with Retina 13inch, nice fit.
Good value for money, would definitely recommend.
The additional pocket is good for keeping the charger and small cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats also really nice is that this case has a handle so you ..., 14 Dec 2014
Jayesh (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Well made also has padding on the inside so protects the laptop from bumps and scraps, I bought the 13 inch sleeve for my 13" MacBook Pro, Retina 2014 and it fits really snuggly, you also have a pocket on the front to keep usb sticks or the charger in, this compartment also has a zip so you don't have to worry about thing falling out.

Whats also really nice is that this case has a handle so you can carry it around safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim bag, 25 July 2014
After giving it a lot of thought I have just bought a HP Chromebook which I am very pleased with.

Now I spent time looking for a good bag.There are a lot to choose from but all seem a tight fit so going for this was perfect.
This is a slim great bag and the external front pocket will hold small card reader and cards paper.
A small mouse also but does bulge a bit and not going to put charging lead in it..