5.0 out of 5 stars Quality case for Galaxy Note Pro tablet
Published 5 months ago by Lawrence

2.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Air won't fit.
Although this comes up when you search MacBook Air case it doesn't fit, but literally by a few MM which is really irritating. You would be able to use it if you wanted to but you'd scratch you precious MacBook and when you've payed our £1200 you don't really want to. It's a shame beause it's a really nice carry bag!
Published 4 months ago by lyndonn

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality case for Galaxy Note Pro tablet, 11 Feb. 2015
I wanted a case which allows the laptop/tablet to be slid into the case within a backpack, in 'portrait' orientation. This is ideal for that. What is not really clear from the picture is that the zip does not go all the way around the case, it is only along the shorter edge, and very slightly round the sides. Suits me anyway, but may not be what everyone wants. I use it with a galaxy note pro 12.2 tablet which fits nicely. The inside is a fleecey type lining. It is not incredibly thick but gives adequate padding. Could be better but it's really not bad. Outside is neoprene as far as I can tell (or at least a similar material).
Other things which are obvious from the pictures: decent handle, and a front zip pocket (I put an anker bluetooth keyboard in this). The front pocket isn't very padded at all, just the thickness of the outer material really.
I got the blue colour - it looks smart and it is well made. If you get some of the cheaper neoprene sleeves they are not as well padded and often the quality is noticeably worse...

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong for a tenner !, 3 May 2015
I was looking around for a sleeve for my Lenovo Chromebook Thinkpad
All i found in a certain large retailer were cheap and nasty crud or overpriced "Apple " compatible iSleeves *cough* for £30-40
Ironically the same items could be found in the PC accessories for about £10 less !!
Found this Belkin one and decided to purchase as only a tenner and am well impressed.
* Excellent quality with neoprene outer and fleece style inside with zip guard to avoid scratches .
* Retractable handle is very useful , but outer pocket is only suitable for letters or slim notepad
* Size is perfect for me as Thinkpad 11.6 screen is actually 12 " overall .
I see a lot people complaining about the size but really they need need to get the next size up from laptop or tablet they own . I can imagine a 13 " laptop would be very tight to squeeze in and would be better off with 14 or 15 ' spec sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks very sleek, soft interior and great hidden handle., 9 Jun. 2015
This sleeve is perfect, I was looking for a combination of a small carry case with a reasonable amount of protection and this does just the job.

It is soft and slightly cushioned inside, and my 2014 Mac Air 13" fits perfectly inside. I chose this sleeve due to the carry handle, and it is the best one I've seen so far. I love the way it is hidden and flush with the sleeve when not in use and can then be pulled out for use. The case is comfortable to be carried either holding just the handle or holding the entire thing in your arm.

It has one zipped pocket on the side which I use for carrying my charger. The pocket isn't very large so there is space for the charger and not much else, maybe a couple of slim CDs. Also, the charger does bulk it up a little.

Overall, love this product, had it for around 6 months and it is still in the same condition as when I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13" laptop, 16 July 2014
ThomasBG (Sofia, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
This Belkin case is a perfect fit for the new Macbook Pro Retina 13". Very compact, slim - and still both soft and stable enough to protect your Macbook well, and equipped with a comfortable handle, so you can carry it around - protected and dressed in style. The only possible not so great feature is the zip handle of the outer pocket, which is too short and put a bit too deep and you need to search for it a few seconds. But that doesn't even count as a reason for giving this product less than 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin 13'' slim carry case, Perfect for Macbook Pro 13'' retina display., 29 May 2015
P. Collyer "BMW Paul" (Bucks) - See all my reviews
It arrived in good time & was exactly what i was looking for, it is a perfect fit for my Macbook Pro 13'' with retina screen including its hard shell cover. This case appears to be very well made with a soft fury type lining giving good protection, a retractable carry handle making it easy to carry & also has a small zip pocket on the front of the case. I would recommend this case if you are looking for a compact storage solution for your Macbook but if you need to carry your charger & other accessories with it then this is not the case for you. I use it for every day safe storage & it is ideal to slip into a 13.3'' laptop case adding extra protection & then allowing me to carry all its accessoies etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit for my MacBook air, 27 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Belkin Slim Protective Sleeve with Carry Handle and Zipped Storage for Chromebooks, Netbooks and Laptops up to 11 inch - Black (Personal Computers)
still going strong 18 months later. perfect fit for my MacBook air, able to store cables etc in the zipped pocket on the front. I tend to carry my MacBook around in my rucksack and this case provides ample protection for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price for a decent product, 20 Jun. 2015
Very pleased with this. It fits my Lenovo N20p like a glove. Well it is a stretch but a comfortable one. The extra pocket can't be used for much with the Chromebook inside but that doesn't bother me. The inside is pleasantly soft and feels as though it will add good protection for a light and soft case.

The size and weight vs. protection is a good compromise for me especially as I will normally have this inside another bag. Excellent price for a decent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying for MS Surface Pro 3!, 26 Sept. 2014
Using this for my MS Surface Pro 3 incl Type Cover.
Width without Type Cover is tight, but fine; length a good fit, there is a little room, but not too much. The depth is good, bearing in mind that the Surface Pro 3 is a very thin device, I guess without the Type Cover the 'ideal' sleeve could be less deep, but I am very happy overall with the fit for the device without Type Cover.
With Type Cover fitted to the Surface Pro 3, the sleeve is still deep enough (even better fit than without), and also just long enough to fit it in. The width however is maybe a bit too tight, as the Type Cover just adds a little bit of width. The zipper of the sleeve does not open just far enough and could ideally open more to make it easier. I stretched it out a bit and it's fine for me now and I will happily keep it.
Overall, this is the best sleeve so far I have found for the MS Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover that is well padded, has a zipper, has a small carrying handle that is not in the way when not needed and has an extra front pouch for the pen or earphones. Most other sleeves were way too deep for this thin tablet and/or too bulky overall or too small.

Given the price, I am sure it will be hard to find sth with better quality and even better fit while offering a zipper and protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - but make sure you choose the right size, 28 July 2015
Great quality sleeve with good padding and handy zip pocket and handle. Does exactly what I want. I fly a lot with my work and this is perfect for holding my laptop and a few accessories, notebook etc in a single bag that fits nicely in a plane seat pocket. My only warning would be to take care with the size.I initially ordered the smaller one (11inch) as the dimensions suggested it would fit my new laptop but the dimensions were really the 'squashed flat' size of the sleeve with nothing in it so there's mo way it would fit. I've replaced with the next size (13inch) which is just a perfect fit for my Dell E7250.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slimline amd very portable friendly!, 18 Mar. 2015
This case is one of the best I have owned, slim and lightweight but at the same time internally its lined in a absorbant soft material to give some protection to your laptop. I have this for a hp Chromebook 14" and it does only just zip up over the last corner but does the job for me!
Great handle to carry integrated which doesn't odstruct out too much to notice when not in use and the front zip pocket allows my charger to fit inside perfectly!
Overall very happy with this case and would highly recommend to others who just don't need a big bag to carry