5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY GOD!
Just as good as the first book! Was not expecting such a sad ending. I cried so much! Can't wait to see how this story ends.
Published 11 months ago by Shannon

3.0 out of 5 stars okay read
Published 5 months ago by Herbie

5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY GOD!, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, 30 Aug 2013
L. Miller "Pegasusprincess" (Rochester, UK) - See all my reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, infact the whole series so far. I loved how each relationship with Ryanne was developing and how much of a cliff hanger the ending was! Totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow, 16 Aug 2013
I thought I would give this series a go because the first book was free but I didn't know how amazing it was going to be. This book was better than the first. At times it had me laughing and smiling and other times I was wincing at what Ryanne had to go through. I love how you can see what Colton was feeling because in the first book I was wondering what he felt for Ryanne. You can relate to the characters well and I think that is what makes it even more engaging and enjoyable. This book is simply amazing and I cannot wait for the next book to come out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scorching secrets, 11 Aug 2013
Very well written and a great read, couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next book of the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay read, 9 Feb 2014
A good storyline. The writer has developed the characters well and the plots were good with a simmering romance. HoweverI felt that both the plot and romance were too drawn out. There was far too much of the same thing happening constantly and to be honest the main character got on my nerves. She was the girl that drew all the hot boys to her some how. Cliche ... i know...She was clingy to all of them and needed taking care of all the time even though she was suppose to be the most powerful mage. Her reasoning on matters were repetative and you just wanted to shout at her.I read the first two books but doubt i will read anymore. Such a shame because I really did enjoy the storyline.... Okay

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather pointless., 2 July 2014
I found this book rather pointless. The story carries on exactly as the first book left it with the visions and the heroin constantly falling asleep or almost dying. I got very annoyed that she couldn't get the best of the situations when she is supposed to be so powerful. However, I will carry on reading the series as I do want to hear a happy ending (if there is one) but if these books were any more expensive, I wouldn't be purchasing any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely in love with this series!, 17 May 2014
Love this series so much from the beginning- Ryanne's humour is amazing and just love Colton to bits! Is a must read if you've read book 1 and if you haven't get reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 10 May 2014
I like this book because it has lots of detail and its also very sad at the end of the book because Colton is dead
:-) :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars I am leaving it here., 26 Feb 2014
In my review of the first book I said that I thought this was a formulaic teen read but enjoyed it enough to read on past the cliffhanger ending. After yet another cliffhanger I am not invested enough to keep going, I'm calling it quits!

In my opinion not enough happened to take the story forward. The family re-group to a new hiding place and stay there! The rest of the content revolves around repetitive visions, dreamworld attacks, and flawed plot lines. How did Drevin not know where the family were hiding when his new recruit Natasha attacks Tom in his room? How is Ryanne considered so powerful when nearly every brush with her enemy results in near death? What does Ryanne achieve by denying her affections for Colton? Where are all the other mage that fought beside them last book? Not one plan was made and every event in the book exists to serve Ryanne to the reader as the perfect heroine. I could go on! The wise cracks, food fights and pop culture got irritating aswell! I am still giving 3 stars because for the right audience (teen girls) this is probably a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 12 Jan 2014
This the second book in the series and I loved it

The storyline gets even better, with more twists and turns. There were times when I felt sympathetic towards the characters and others when I couldn't stop laughing.

Kaitlyn Hoyt knows how to mix humour with paranormal fantasy, which gives this book a bit of an edge from others.