5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY GOD!
Just as good as the first book! Was not expecting such a sad ending. I cried so much! Can't wait to see how this story ends.
Published 22 months ago by Shannon

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather pointless.
Published 12 months ago by White Widow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OH MY GOD!, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, 30 Aug. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, infact the whole series so far. I loved how each relationship with Ryanne was developing and how much of a cliff hanger the ending was! Totally recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wow, 16 Aug. 2013
I thought I would give this series a go because the first book was free but I didn't know how amazing it was going to be. This book was better than the first. At times it had me laughing and smiling and other times I was wincing at what Ryanne had to go through. I love how you can see what Colton was feeling because in the first book I was wondering what he felt for Ryanne. You can relate to the characters well and I think that is what makes it even more engaging and enjoyable. This book is simply amazing and I cannot wait for the next book to come out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Scorching secrets, 11 Aug. 2013
Very well written and a great read, couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next book of the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good cliffhanger..., 30 Aug. 2014
Just as good as the first book. I'm enjoying a butt kicking female lead but what's endearing about it is her lack of self-confidence and her unawareness of it all. You do wonder how one personal can physically and mentally go through all that but I guess that's where trusty Logan comes in with his nifty gift of healing.

I like Coltons perspective in this book, adds a wider scope for the reader and some of the plot lines are hidden from the reader, which keep you guessing. You think you have it sussed and find you really don't!

Only thing for me, is I keep wondering if it's a bit drawn out in places. Too much about detail about their training and not enough action concerning Dravin. You do feel a pattern regarding the plot, similar to book 1.

I'm still enjoying, on to book 3...

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked to see more character development, 20 Aug. 2014
What frustrated me about this book was how perfect Ryanne was and how completely evil Dravin was. Two extremes which were totally unrealistic. Ryanne didn't snap out once, her relationship with Colton was based entirely on looks, the kitten was just a plot tool. Basically, what I hoped from this book was to see Ryanne develop as a character, and I didn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather pointless., 2 July 2014
I found this book rather pointless. The story carries on exactly as the first book left it with the visions and the heroin constantly falling asleep or almost dying. I got very annoyed that she couldn't get the best of the situations when she is supposed to be so powerful. However, I will carry on reading the series as I do want to hear a happy ending (if there is one) but if these books were any more expensive, I wouldn't be purchasing any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely in love with this series!, 17 May 2014
Love this series so much from the beginning- Ryanne's humour is amazing and just love Colton to bits! Is a must read if you've read book 1 and if you haven't get reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 10 May 2014
I like this book because it has lots of detail and its also very sad at the end of the book because Colton is dead
:-) :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars I am leaving it here., 26 Feb. 2014
In my review of the first book I said that I thought this was a formulaic teen read but enjoyed it enough to read on past the cliffhanger ending. After yet another cliffhanger I am not invested enough to keep going, I'm calling it quits!

In my opinion not enough happened to take the story forward. The family re-group to a new hiding place and stay there! The rest of the content revolves around repetitive visions, dreamworld attacks, and flawed plot lines. How did Drevin not know where the family were hiding when his new recruit Natasha attacks Tom in his room? How is Ryanne considered so powerful when nearly every brush with her enemy results in near death? What does Ryanne achieve by denying her affections for Colton? Where are all the other mage that fought beside them last book? Not one plan was made and every event in the book exists to serve Ryanne to the reader as the perfect heroine. I could go on! The wise cracks, food fights and pop culture got irritating aswell! I am still giving 3 stars because for the right audience (teen girls) this is probably a great read.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›