5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous.
Really do justice to the looks of my HTC one .. very clear and glossy. You will definitely love it and will never lose opportunity to flaunt your HTC one in this cover. At a low price its bargain to grab.
Published 19 months ago by MR. ATUL MORE

2.0 out of 5 stars looks good.
I bought this as I thought it would show off the good looks of my new HTC one. easy to fit and looked good. two month later and I find that the back scratches easily, but the main problem is I dropped my phone on a tiled floor the other day and the screen cracked as the case does not cover the entire edges of the phone. buyers beware.
Published 12 months ago by Mr. J. Omalley

2.0 out of 5 stars looks good., 6 Mar. 2014
Mr. J. Omalley (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tedim Ultra Crystal Clear Hard Cover Case for HTC One - Transparent (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous., 2 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 3 July 2013
D. Clark - See all my reviews
This case is exceptional value for money, It is tight fitting and robust, yet easy to take off and on if you are like me and change cases for work. It is VERY slim and does not interfere with the phones appearance in any way... in fact it's hard to tell whether there is a case on the phone or not. There is even a small hole to leave the surrounding ambience for voice clarity exposed, which a lot of HTC case manufacturers neglect to do. I have bought numerous 'name' cases in the past, which have been far more expensive and also inferior to this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 29 Oct. 2013
this is a great addition to my phone, fits great and looks good, you hardly know its there and ads absolutley no weight to your pocket very recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 26 Sept. 2013
The case suits my phone very much, the case is so beautiful, I am now enjoying it so much. Really worth to buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value., 17 Sept. 2013
If you want to protect your HTC one, then this is a must. Good value, looks good and keeps the look of the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. Look no further., 27 Aug. 2013
Paul Price "ironicbliss" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Opening up the package I thought it was just OK. However after clicking the One into place I love it. It really is crystal clear and exactly the type of case one should use to show off the good looks of this awesome phone.
It will definitely preserve the metal body and add value to the phone for me n 2 years time come upgrade. Also gives adequate protection to the corners
The fit couldn't be any more accurate.
The only negative I can come up with is the plastic edge that runs along the front by the volume button is thin and weak. Not a major problem and for the money its forgivable.
For the money look no further.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that much protection..., 23 Dec. 2013
This case i bought because my other one was a clear flexible plastic that was getting a bit grubby. This case is a hard clear plastic which makes the HTC One look great, as you can see the exposed aluminium back of the phone. The very large problem though, is that it does not protect the top and bottom front edges of the phone at all (look carefully at the pictures). For me, protecting my phone from damage is the only reason I use one, not for how it looks. As a result, the case now sits in one of my draws unused. If it wrapped around the top and bottom it would be absolutely perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but just., 31 Jan. 2015
M. Bishop "Fifer" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Looks good on the phone, but very hard plastic that's sharp in some places so not comfortable to change volume etc. I'm not convinced it will offer much protection as it only covers the back and corners and being so hard I doubt it will absorb much impact. Had a few marks on it when it arrived so I suspect it wont take long before it starts looking shabby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Htc one case, 13 April 2014
Love it
I chose it because I can still see the phone beauty through it
I would defiantly recommend to to friends