5.0 out of 5 stars Total Surprise
Published 8 months ago by MarkyMark

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and loud
I purchased this having heard a friend use his. Great quality and loud, unfortunately though, only once you have found the right surface for it. Not crystal clear either
Published 8 days ago by Pawan NAHAR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Surprise, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Adin B1BT 10W Vibration Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Electronics)
This little unit has shocked me and many others with its quality of sound and performance.. I was away fora week sailing and it was used at every opportunity.. All on board said they were sending out as Xmas presents.. Customs on the way home were very interested unit, but for different reasons..:). I'm listening to it as I write this in my hotel in France.. Can't go away without it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Nov 2013
Totally awesome product. Had a similar item before, but it developed a fault. Although the previous one had a micro SD slot, FM radio and remote control, I prefer the Bluetooth connectivity on this new replacement item as I do not need to use the lead to connect to my mobile phones or tablet PC - only to charge the inbuilt battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 19 Dec 2013
J. Tindall (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a tiny product with a big heart. It's not going to give you high fidelity sound but it's superb at what it does. It sits on a relatively small (and glass-topped) coffee table between my and my wife's chairs. It streams music, TV sound, radio sounds and the result is clear and enjoyable. With the TV it's especially good to have the sound right next to us rather than coming across the room thus risking it being a bit too loud for the neighbours (ok we're a bit deaf).

I've got over the phase of trying this little beauty on every surface in the house just to see how it does, and I've found the surface which is the most useful to our needs.

The unit feels solid and well made. Oh, BTW, I ended of acquiring the silver model, which is lovely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and loud, 14 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Fantastic!!......arrived quickly and delighted with purchase...

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 6 July 2014
Mr. Robert C. Preston "Bob" (Romford, Essex) - See all my reviews
Very poor sound, uses vibration to create sound but the downside is the vibration causes distortion. I don't think the product is fit for purpose and cannot work why it was ever created given it's poor performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what they say, 27 Jun 2014
The product it is nice. Connection it is easy and the sound it is nice. If you don't expect to have 6.1 audio system and you realize that it's a small speaker you w'll have a nice experience. Good job!

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not Great, 22 Jun 2014
Works but, not particularly great sound. Needs more research and refinement before this type of speaker will be of any real use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adin 10w Speaker, 8 Jun 2014
Sound is good untill speaker starts losing power.Then it vibrates that bad that you cannot hear music. Also if not positioned on the right surface sounds bad. Would not recommend it.Plenty of cheaper options.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 1 Jun 2014
Heard one of these demonstrated in Maplin and was quite impressed. I then spotted this on Amazon at a much lower price so decided to go for it.

The unit came very nicely packaged and felt of good quality in the hand. Connecting via bluetooth was easy and the range seemed pretty good (worked up to around 12 metres).

The real let down for me was the audio quality. At low volumes all seemed OK, but as soon as I raised the volume to a listenable level, but by no means loud, there was distortion. I tried a range of different surfaces but this was evident on them all. There was also a constant hiss, even audible at times during quieter parts in the music I was playing.

I really wanted to like this product but I couldn't put up with the audio issues. Out of hundreds of Amazon purchases over the years, this was the first product I have ever returned.

Two stars as everything but the audio was excellent, but with audio being its primary purpose - a non-starter for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›